Would you date a guy that called you a whore?

my friend was really sad one day because this guy she liked called her a whore on social media and she seemed to really hate him but one week later she is dating the guy she called the biggest fucking asshole and piece of shit to exist. what changed? ladies would you date a guy that publically labeled you a whore?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• No, I would not be interested in dating any guy who called me that. It's a derogatory term, I wouldn't want to date anyone who disrespected me like that.

• No way. I would not date a guy who called me derogatory names. This girl is dumb but then again she's just a kid.

• My ex had a real problem with my sexuality and would constantly compare me to his prudish ex girlfriend and call me all sorts of names. He was a dick, but he was pretty damned amazing in bed and we were housemates... so I put up with it. I now understand why he felt that way and understand that it's his problem, not mine.

• Hell no that's incredibly disrespectful and I'd never.

• Nope, I wouldn't.

• Hell no! I don't care how much I liked him before that happened either. I don't date men that disrespect and disregard me, especially in such a public manner.

• I would be offened and hurt because in my case it's not remotely true what so ever. However, it depends on the context it was in. He could have just been joking around, and as for me, I get guy humor. I actually find "guy humor" (if that's what you want to call it) to be more funny than most and I don't get offened easily. But back to the question, if he remark was meant to be rude, then no. I wouldn't date him :)

• I wouldn't date a guy that called me names period.

• Kids are weird. They will break up soon.

• Hell F****** no!!! she is settling or it seems she is. she is accepting a guy that does not respect her and she deserves better than that. any woman does... SMH.

• Nope.
    ✌😛😛

• She clearly has low self esteem and NO I would not. He's probably using her since he thinks she's a whore.

• No, I wouldn't because after being an ass like that, you don't deserve a girl like me.

• No I would not

• If his dick game is good that's all that matters lol

• never, thats like getting back together with your ex... it never going to work honey.

• No!! There is no way I would date someone who disrespected me like that

• No. I do enough damage to my own self-esteem, I don't need a guy who makes it even worse. :P

I have no idea why she's dating him now. Maybe she was mad, and then started feeling like she needed his approval.

• I wouldn't go out with him if he really liked her he wouldn't have called her that in the first place

• No that is disrespectful and rude. I don't want negative rude people in my life.

• I would not date a guy that called me a whore. That shows no respect and is not right!

• Of course not. He's a jackass

What Guys Said 8

• No that is totally disrespectful

• I don't know. I wouldn't want to. I wouldn't want to date anyone who was disrespectful to me, publicly or privately. However, attraction, especially sexual attraction, isn't always that simple. I would try not to get involved anymore though.

• They won't forget that sort of thing so I'm sure they won't

• Who knows. Did you ask her?

• No, but I once dated a girl that called me a bitch... True story...

• Many girls would say that they wouldn't date a guy like that, but they really do love it.

Even Family Guy picked up on this years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zv61OuVq1Y

• Women like assholes... what can I say.

• Well, women are attracted to douchebags, they all seem to have a strange sexual fetish for it, what's new?