What's the dumbest thing you've ever done while drunk?

All I know is that somewhere out there on the internet there is a video of drunk me at a party stepping up onto a table taking my pants and boxers off and yelling BEHOLD ITS FLACCID GLORY!!! ( and no I will never say where on the Internet it is... ever)

Most Helpful Guy

• That's awesome. I stoled two cases of beer out of a corner store and drove off with my friends. We popped a tire and then I through up on my close, took em off and walked 2 miles home naked holding my soiled cloths.

• Hahaha XD

• there's lots of things to do in Canada. I suggest you buy a skateboard and explore the town.

• I live in the middle of buttf#%k nowhere British Columbia lol so not much to do other than shoot my airsoft gun at unlucky people who pass by me

What Girls Said 7

• Drive drunk. Don't do it. I had to get home and sleep my drunkenness off, but I was going so slow the whole way that if a cop pulled me over, he would have seen that I was tipsy, and I would have gotten a DUI.

I made sure to keep a close on my speedometer as I was woozy (I would only go 25 because 20 is a bit too slow and might raise suspicion). And I made sure to drive perfectly with an intense fear of being caught.

Just don't do it. It's not worth it.

• Hahaha, your story is hard to top, that's hilarious.

I went down a slide that went into the sea and lost my shorts and broke one of my shoes as I was getting out of the water... I proceeded to walk around for the rest of the night without my shorts and with no shoes. That same night I found someone's pack of cigarettes and smoked one (I don't smoke... :D). I almost choked on it. I then stole somebody's flip flops and almost got on a scooter by myself to get home. (I also stole a piece of chicken and refused to pay for it when confronted and I stole a flower headband, but nobody noticed. What is it with me and stealing when I'm drunk? :D) It was a wild night and I'm never drinking that much again :D

• Hahaha that awesome XD ya I haven't drank since my story haha

• Well actually I did nutmeg and tried to go to class.. it was terrible

• tell my boyfriend to pee in front of me hahaha :/

• Getting behind the wheel. Though I didn't seriously hurt anyone nor got caught, I can conclude that was stupid.

• Talking non-stopping and crying about how much I love my then boyfriend in front of my mother and a couple friends of hers. This was during a time I would argue with my mother about my boyfriend (well now ex bf). Needless to say I end up throwing up on the bathroom sink.

Last year, even though I was no longer in an unstable relationship... I ended up sleeping with my own vomit. I didn't even realize I had puke on my bed and upon waking up, I felt dry stuff around my clothes. Darn.

• Hahaha finally a funny one XD. Once my friend Aidan was drunk I got him home but then he wouldn't stop yelling at his cat and calling it an asshole hahaha.

• I just kept walking around aimlessly lol

What Guys Said 9

• Never been drunk.

Had too much Dr. Pepper once and turned into about 75 different cartoon characters in five minutes' time. Vader, Scooby, Slushy, Cone, Jackalslapnasty, Stitch, Goofy, the Mask, a hillbilly, Batman, Clint Eastwood, Caruso as Caine from CSI: MIami, Ghost Rider, Minnie Mouse, Taz, Rita Repulsa, Porky Pig, etc... while driving down a busy highway.

Went the speed limit and had no problems. Still, if I'd been pulled over, I would've been waaaay too comfortable:

"Oh, hi. Here's this and here's this, and I'm driving home and this is the folks' van. Just dropped off my sister at school and it's a WONDERFUL afternoon, just look at that sunset! No worries, just a little wound up from eating at Subway. "

Also drove 50 minutes down a busy highway once on only one hour of sleep. With passengers. And another time, drove for 2 hours one way on only 3 hours of sleep and nearly lost control of the wheel.

• You shouldn't be getting drunk at 15

• I cycled home a long time ago

• Man too much to mention. Been in jail because of it.

• I've only gotten drunk once and I was trying to make out with the girl next to me and looked like an idiot while doing so

• Drink too many more shots of bacardi 151.

• One night stand and not use a protection

• I never did any overly dumb things, but one of my friends peed on the hallway of the dormitory.
    (I think it is dumb enough?)

• Lol I once got drunk at a party and attempted to drive a quad up the stairs and managed to get it stuck