Who were the 3 worst World leaders ever?

To me it's:Hitler, Saddam, and Stalin

Most Helpful Guy

• Care to elaborate why you put Stalin in top 3 worst leaders?
    He was one of the best leaders known in human history.

Saddam wasn't that bad. He kept all those lunatics currently raging in middle east in check, something that USA managed to fuck up as always in their desire to have more control over oil and drug flow in middle east.

• Stalin killed millions of innocent slavs, he was awful.

• @StickStickity13
      Exactly: only liberals and traitors (although liberals are traitors by definition anyway) were against necessary things needed to be done urgently in order to get ready for an incoming threat, because back in those days USSR was way behind in terms of development. And instead of trying to put some sense into liberals (you can't put sense into something that doesn't have brains to begin with) and waste time exposing traitors, he went for a shortcut. And I admire that.
      I totally salute Stalin: he actually saved a greatest country in human history. Best leader ever.

He'd get my vote any day.

• So yes Stalin and the Russian Army whipped the asses of the Nazis.

What Girls Said 5

• Hitler
    Kony
    Queen Elizabeth

• Hitler, Stalin, Mao Zedong.

• Stalin
    Mao Zedong
    Hitler

• Obama, Bush,... and other.

• Hitler was a pretty good leader. I mean what he did was beyond horrible, but he did it good.

• He did it with good strategy, true but, eventually even he, couldn't overcome the will of the Russian Federation.

• No one can win over Russia. @KidInk4

What Guys Said 13

• Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot

• Hitler, Mao Zedong, and stalin

• Pretty tough question to only choose three. I would say Hitler, The Kims, and Pol Pot... I would choose Mao over Pol Pot because in raw numbers he killed more people. But relative to the population, Pol Pot killed about a fifth of his nation's population while Mao killed around 5%.

• Hitler
    George W Bush
    Benjamin Netanyahu

• did you know if america didn't invade and ruin iraq, ISIS wouldn't be what they are today? sadam wouldve regulated them and prevent them from getting that powerful.

to me, its a few American presidents and def hitler. i can't beleive you didn't choose the north koreans.

• The North Koreans fail at everything

• Shouldn't believe everything you read man

• we both read and have the same access to information but i m korean and hear shit thats not written and public from credible sources. belittling others like their power and their race has always been an American weapon, their propaganda via owning major international medias. i wasn't there but this is my stance. if nuclear war started, its not america dominating. one small bomb in new york city would kill 10 million easily and all these communist countries have hundreds of them. anti missile systems won't work at these rates. russian subs are roaming around the west coast of america and the east also by china etc . its actually suicide of the human species. all the radioactive particles would cover the earth and the remaining will die a torturous death. all high ranking military officials of the world knows this.

• I feel like I don't know enough pertinent history to give a conclusive answer. I mean who the fuck knows what crazy mother fuckers were doing in 200AD.

• true there were some pretty bad people way back when but, the world was still too disorganized for them to actually be leaders. I think the QA is talking about the leaders of organized territories etc..

• Hitler, Kim Jong-Un/Kim Jong II, Pol Pot

• What jesus christ, i heard he was a bad due.

• Only reason he was bad, was that he turned on my people (jewish). He was our savior, then turned on us. Other than that, he was supposedly a pretty cool dude

• ? it was actually the jewish that turned their backs and killed him cause the romans (pilate) refused to kill an innocent man.

• This was suppossed to be a joke. You guys have ruined it. 😍

• Reagan, Netanyahu, and Queen Elizabeth II

• Attila the hun.

• 0|0
  • Not looking at any wars OR anything that happened during. Based on economy and citizens of the country, happy, sad and health.

Hitler was actually a good leader before he went mad.

Based on those points. Obama is really the worst leader. No race or religion preferred.

Obamas first, The Kims, and Saddam.

• Obama may have had his hand in some turmoil overseas, but you're really going to compare him to the likes of Hitler and the Kims? Pull your head out of your ass.

• You trollin'?

• Hitler, Stalin, and Woodrow Wilson.