So I'm too embarrassed to ask my friends but should I drop out of college?

To pursue a career in photography?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do which ever makes you happy. Its actually better if you ask for your friends and family input on your decision. I'm sure they will support you :)

What Guys Said 4

• I would say no. You have already invested some of your life in college, so you would be wasting the time you invested if you dropped out. Also, I say go after your dreams, but make sure you have something to fall back on. So pursue photography while you continue to work towards your degree. That way you can work towards your dream and have a degree to fall back on.

• Would it not be better to finish college in case photography doesn't work out

• Realistically how successful is that business? How much money/time have you spent so far in college?

Seriously a personal question that only you should take time to meditate on since you know your situation, dreams, goals, etc.

• Don't do it unless you have to

What Girls Said 5

• Most people can't make a career out of photography. I wouldn't do it, just make it a hobby.

• don't DROP college i think you will regreat it
    just finish your college and then pursue a career in photography
    a bird in the hand is better than two in the tree

• If that's your dream job or if you want to pursue in that career then go for it x

• I dropped out of college and even though I eventually went back I regret it. It's hard to gain that momentum back once you drop out. At least go part time if you're trying to pursue a career

• If that's what you want to do but the road is hard and will likely not lead to success. Just be prepared