Would it be rude to ask?

Why she's dating a teenager? she's 20, Im 23, and he's 18. We just met, and I didn't know she was dating anyone. I thought we kind of hit it off, then she says those terrible words... "Well my boyfriend... blah blah blah" Like I cared what she had to say after the word boyfriend. But She goes on to just talk shit about him. like making fun of how he calls her to let her know he's at his friends house. How he still acts like a child sometimes. She talked about how she doesn't like highschool kids.. and he just got out of highschool... Should I wait it out? Show her how a man treats a woman? Because it seems like she's dating a little boy...

• Wait it out.
    40% (4)0% (0)27% (4)Vote
  • Boyfriend? forget about her
    60% (6)100% (5)73% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 18 and a senior (just graduated) and I am dating a 16 (soon to be 17) year old boy. I mean if we somehow make it that long, I would be 20 when he is 18. Honestly, if she really likes him, they may have just been together awhile. I think my boyfriend, while younger, acts like a man more than most boys my own age. I wouldn't bother waiting on her if she has a boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0
    • they havnt been together for very long.. but I see what you're saying

• Yeah, I don't mean to ruin your party, but if she has a boyfriend she cares about, I would just move on. You could miss out on another girl who will appreciate and like you a lot while you just wait on this girl.

What Girls Said 2

• I would forget about her but ask before I do out of curiosity.

0|0
    0|0
  • just wait a bit

0|0
    0|0
    • Wasted so much time doing that before though! haha

• Good things are worth waiting for, but you gotta draw the line somewhere...

What Guys Said 3

• She has a boyfriend - Move on

0|1
    0|0
  • Either spend your time waiting for something that might not happen or spend your time moving on to another opportunity. She's taken already so you might as well just move to another, more available, chick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep optionsaying open and move on, I doubt they will end soon and you will waste time waiting, she might not even like you

0|0
    0|0
    • I know all about wasting time on a girl lol. I just dont see them being together long, doesn't seem like he makes her happy at all. like she has to babysit him... Its kind of hard not to like me,, but i suppose its possible HAHAHA

• Yes there always a chance she doesn't but get ready to move on if they stay or she doesn't chose you. The worst part about wasting time on a girl and knowing it, still will have the trap of wasting timr