If Chuck Norris traveled to a parallel dimension, and got into a fight with Chuck Norris... who would win?

• Chuck Norris
  • Chuck Norris
  • Other (no really, Chuck Norris)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's obvious Chuck Norris would win and have the loser change his name.

• Did you know that Chuck Norris once made a bet with superman? Nobody knows what it was, but the loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his clothes for the rest of his career...

• They once named a bridge after Chuck Norris, but they had to change it... because nobody ever crossed Chuck Norris and lived...

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 7

• Whichever Chuck Norris had more experience and fewer injuries. I've always been partial to Bruce Lee though.

• I will win lol just playing but seriously chuck Norris

• I think that's how the end of the world will happen..

• Could you repeat the question lol hahahaha

• Yes. I. Could... 😄

• Really Chuck Norris? Of course Chuck Norris will win.

• Yes, in the unlikely event that Chuck Norris fought Chuck Norris... Chuck Norris would win... period. 😄

• Prime Chuck Norris would beat alternate Chuck Norris. He is the original.

• Which one is prime, and which is alternate?

• Oh, I didn't realize the Chuck Norris thing is still going. Likely he would just break a hip at this point.

• Yaaaaa... I don't think about at least half the things I say or do, I just do stuff... sorry you had to get caught up in it... 😔

What Guys Said 14

• Their dubious power would be neutralized and the victory would go to one of the gaggle of special teenage boys Norris always drags around with him. Now super powered the boy would pose for the camera in the most ham way possible... but there is no camera, because this is the real world, and the world would cry to see such ham and promptly throw itself into the sun.

• O_o that actually kinda makes sense...

• The universe and the parallel dimension would vanish and they'd keep fighting forever!

• Bruce Lee would of course

• "Oh, you like Check Norris trivia? Here's a Chuck Norris trivia for you... I kicked his a-asss"

-Bruce Lee

• The only thin that can beat chuck Norris nowadays is his movie career

• 0|1
  • I all the dimensions... there is only one Chuck Norris. He is omnipresent and ever present.

• So who would win?

• He cannot fight himself, there is only one, even in another dimention it is the same man

• Bruce Lee!

• stalemate.

Kang would show up and execute them both after a long boring fight.

• Bruce Lee would win because Chuck Norris lost in Fist of Fury.

-Bruce Lee

• No one will win cause their skill will be equal.

• why does every one think Chuck Norris is so great? he lost to Bruce Lee in one movie, it is not like he is invincible

• I like how those who voted chuck norris, voted A and not B. I may be on to something here...

• King kong - -

• Hats off to you, sir...

• I would win.