Do you follow your friends advice or do you still end up following your instinct in the end?

Which has more a successful result?

• Friends advice are more successful
  • My own instinct is more successful
  • 50/50

Most Helpful Guy

• I will consider their advice but it is rare for me to fallow though with it. I have a really good gut instinct that has rarely let me down, so I fallow my gut 90% of the time.

What Guys Said 4

• I follow my instincts and it's always been more successful.

• I hit B then had a rethink should have gone for option C

• I don't think I've ever even asked for advice from friends.

• I almost always go with my own instincts

What Girls Said 5

• I'm impulsive by nature so I'm more reactionary. Sometimes I need to be stopped and told the rational way of things instead of letting my emotions drive me.

I'll take what they say into account and process it, but half the time my instinct is more destructive and instantly gratifying than thinking of possible consequences.

• It depends. I think you can trust your gut usually, BUT some things you might be naive too. Friends give better advice on a guy you are dating. Like if your friends say things like " he treats you like shit", but you are on dopamine and all then you might want to deny it. It's a 50/50 thing.

• My instinct is generally pretty good.

• I voted C, it depends on the situation

• My own instinct is more successful