Wiccan question... Could you answer?

Okay, well I have been working on various rituals recently with love in mind. I know who I want, and I think he wants me too. I love him, actually. We're very good friends. We went on a date once. Anyhow, I read about how using bodily fluids in spells and rituals can strengthen the power of it. I chose a rock to enhance with love energy, and masturbated with it while reciting the spell. The next day, when I brought the rock to school, he kept stealing my rock from me, not knowing about the spell and all. xD So is this a sign? Was he drawn to the energy?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah I suppose it could be a sign

What Girls Said 3

• well he could've sensed your pheromones on the rock without realizing it...

• No, and that's not healthy behavior (on your part, not his). If you actually loved him, you wouldn't try to manipulate his emotions with a "spell".

• The way spells work is that they help conduct what energy is already there. They don't manipulate or create energy. That's not true Wiccan.

• Strengthening energy through a "spell" is manipulation, because it distorts how the individual feels (I don't believe in spells, I'm just giving my opinion on why they're immoral).

• Certainly can have your opinion :)

• it is a sign.

• A sign of what? Reciprocated energy?

• He always says silly sexual things to me.