Do you Cosplay? Would you want to after seeing this awesome Batman costume?

http://cosplay.kotaku.com/batman-cosplay-is-out-of-control-1712955851

That is an amazing Batman suit that has been made and it has a working flame-thrower. And no I still don't want to cosplay... but I am waiting for a Bruce Wayne to literally happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• THATS INTENSE O_O

I enjoy seeing the amazing work other people put into their work, but I'm not much of a sewer or creative enough with plastic to do all the fantastic things these people do. I think it's something you really have to have a passion for.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't personally, but I'm around it a lot. My friends love to cosplay. If I ever did though, I would go the whole mile, like, get the body type of the character correct as well as the costume.

• That is amazing - I would love that

• I cosplay Roronoa Zoro from One Piece and Yoko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.

I want to do Franky from One Piece and Joseph Joestar from Jojo's bizarre adventure next.

It's a lot of fun, but can be a pain in the ass at times x. x

• He's got a lot of time on his hands

• I don't, but I am an "in the closet anime/comic fan." If I was dating a girl who liked those things and cosplayed herself I would get into it and go to conventions with her.

• No, but I think it is cool that people do.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not tall enough to for that. I'd be a life size ewok like this cosplayer.
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...0_628917067_n.jpg
    http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aMrRdKG_700b.jpg
    She's 4'5", and I'm 5'1", but I'd still be short enough to pull it off.

• That suit is pretty awesome but nah I probably wouldn't. Love seeing people cosplay though

• Lmao that suit is hot. I do but not as much. Supercon is going to be sick this Saturday. I knooow it.

• I would cosplay, but to have a costume that wicked awesome you are going to drop some serious bank! Or have skills in how to construct it for yourself.
    I personally would do a less dramatic costume first then go from there :-)

• no and I would never do that

• Yes... I do cosplay sometimes. And that suit is amazing!