Have you learned something recently about yourself?

This just happened to me a few seconds ago... lol. I come off a bit aggressive without meaning to and I tend to go straight to the jugular if I consider someone is being retarded. Irrational, I know. But I can't help it.

It's just the Lionness in me though...*rawr*. :D

I suppose I COULD be nicer to people I consider stupid... but it seems like such a wasted effort...

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a bunch of destructive habits. I started addressing one and then *BAM* all these other ones appeared with it, like a bunch of weeds in the same garden, which had all sprouted simultaneously out of control. It's like finding a hornets nest or something and the reality keeps stinging me over and over.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yes! That's the reason behind my last question about music. This girl sent me a song and I listened to it and it cut me and I thought about it. I realised that these girls do like me but they can't get through to me. I don't see it. Well... I never saw it anyway. I think I need to drop my emotional guard.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that is part of your charm - I am used to you being fierce - I enjoy your attitude - Don't change

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have much tolerance with the crowd of those who "just don't get it" either as yes, I feel that dealing with them is a waste of my time.

2|0
    0|0
    • Same here! Let the bigger ones eat the smaller ones and thin the herd as far as I'm concerned.

• Show All
    • Starve them first so it happens faster, the oblivious apocalypse. ..

• I just think taking the warning labels off of everything will do the trick.. The problem can take care of itself then. LMAO!

• I learned that I like mental activity more than physical activity.

2|0
    0|0
  • How recent is recent?

1|0
    0|0
    • The MOST recent. :D

• Show All
    • That sounds more like insane to me, but sure. ;D

• You nailed it, I'm flippin' crazy

• I am too emotional, or even aggressive and ill-tempered.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• yeah i think so. i think it's that I'm a lot worse than i think i am.

people, including my family, have just been pointing out everything that's wrong with me lately.

1|0
    0|1
  • Oh I saw it girl and I'm so on your side👍

1|1
    0|0
    • I should stop though... bahaha. I need to take a step back and perhaps be more empathetic instead of writing off these people as wasted spaces on Earth.

... For some of them. Not the last arrogant asshole though.

• He is a total moron. I'll bet 10 to 1 that he's the virgin😝

• I learned that I don't take something in without doing extra research.

Eg, if someone tells something is beneficial for my health just based on their feeling, I cannot try it out for myself without some sort of proof , or logic.. I don't know. :p

1|0
    0|0
  • From my driving lesson just now, I just learned that I like, no scratch that, I LOVE SPEED.

2|0
    0|0
  • That I might be more dangereous than I thought before.

1|0
    0|0