Sleeping on new pierced ear. Help?

I want to get a vertical tragus. (All u need to know its close to where a tragus is pierced) i really want it done but i sleep on both of my sides so i can't take the "sleep on opposite side" suggestion. So do you know any way to try not to irritate it while i sleep?

Most Helpful Girl

• You might have to position your hand underneath your ear to keep from laying on it completely. Or lay on your stomach for awhile. I have the same problem and I got a double helix. Which is a harder to deal with while laying on the side. It shouldn't bother you that much.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you will have to make yourself sleep in a position that doesn't have contact with the ear - Maybe sleep on a sofa so you have to stay on your back for a few days

• Well you don't have another option.. you can't sleep on it. A few people said they could with no problem but it's still not recommended bc your pillow could get it infected

What Girls Said 1

• You have to force yourself to sleep flat on your back. It's going to be hard but you can do it.

• Its like impossible 😫 i dont get how people can sleep on back/stomach

• LOL. I've had to do it and I understand. What I tend to do is lie really still while watching television (I sleep on my stomach so whenever I have some pain..) I literally have to drift off to sleep in that manner.