The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or Power Rangers which do you like more?

I loved TMNT but never really got into Power Rangers

You?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, awesome picture.

Second, it's on even ground for me. Power-wise, I like the Rangers because each season is versatile in their zords and morphs. Though I do like the Turtles because of their mutation and their ninja skills.

If I have to say, right now, the Turtles (At least, the animated ones of 2012) are winning that battle. Mainly because the Power Rangers nowadays are, to be blunt, crappy. But then again, I never really liked the Saban Power Rangers because they just keep doing stuff that doesn't make sense and/or just shows how cheap they are. It's kinda sad when you have to use the same team for a different theme.

As for the past though, I think Disney did the Rangers right (in some cases), and TMNT wasn't all that good to me. But maybe it was because I caught the Turtles so late in the game and had no idea what was going on.

Bottom line, they both have their glories and their faults. It's an endless battle to be on top.

• Thank you for MHO.

What Girls Said 15

• Power Rangers hands down. Look at how hardcore they are. The yellow ranger is over there defying gravity or something and the pink ranger is like kicking AND shooting a bow at the same time. That's some intense multitasking.

Also the pink power ranger painted a butterfly on my face when I was like 5 so.

• I loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles A LOT when I was a kid. I cried if I missed an episode. :D

• wasn't a huge fan of either.

• Power Rangers, I at least watched that a little as a kid.

I just never watched those rowdy turtle mutants.

To be honest though, I never got into any of these shows.

• I loved ninja turtles. My childhood memories! Donatello was my favorite.

Wasn't into power rangers that much although pink ranger was my favorite. I loved her acrobatic feats. But I was sad when I found out that the girl who played the original yellow power ranger died :(

• Teenage mutant ninja turtles were way cooler. They had a sense of humour and they loved pizza! Well now I'm hungry 😱

• i remember ninja turtles

• TMNT duh. They are heroes in a half shell. ☺

• TMNT definitely! Even tho, I was really into Power Rangers when I was a kid

• none of them...

• Gosh, i used to be such a big PR freak.

• I love Power Rangers more.

• Turtle Power!!
    I wanted to be April O'Neil... i even had a yellow jacket and my hairbrush was my microphone for doing interview.
    I know! I'm a dork!

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

• I didn't watch either

What Guys Said 8

• The Turtles!

I liked both Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers when I was little, but definitely liked the Turtles more. The 80s-90s TV show, the 90s live-action movies, and the NES and SNES games of the Turtles were all memorable parts of my childhood, haha.

And actually, the original 1990 live-action movie still holds up well, in my opinion. The sequels don't --- it was actually hard for me to get through the cheesy sequels when I rewatched them in recent years, lol --- BUT the first movie is actually even better to me than it was when I was little. I'd actually say that it's still up there as one of the better comic-book movie adaptations even today.

On the other hand, nothing about the Power Rangers holds up today, for me. xD

• I became a fan of the power rangers look after my nephew

• i grew up with both but i go back even further with TMNT

• Cowabunga dude!!! Ninja turtles all day.

• TUTRLE POWER!!!

• Cowabunga dude!

• Power Rangers

• Teenage mutant ninja turtles