Tired of this shit?

I got a fucking B in my favorite subject.

I dunno what the fuck I was doing. Skipping homework assignments. Turing shit in with the wrong formatting. Making friends with dipshit slackers.

I let girls and phaggots get higher scores than me.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?

Is it time to step it up and show these faggus who's boss?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're like an Asian boy in highschool who's getting distracted by girls.

What Girls Said 1

• well, u clearly want to be better, and u clearly know what and who is stopping that from happening, so hell yes do something about it.

on a side note though, dont beat urself up too bad. a B isn't the worst it could get.

What Guys Said 8

• Only u can change it by working harder on it. Surround yourself with more positive work minded people not people that will influence u in a. negative way.

• It is good to be competitive with yourself - Don't worry about anyone else, go for that A

• Yes, exactly I'm agreeing with @ilovesexyfeet, I have known people who only was a class clowns during classes, didn't do any homework and they ended up with pretty shit grade, the @asker should keep away from such people, at leas in class if he's friends with them and they distract him so badly so I would say go for people who have similar aims and mindset as you, if that's still not possible just isolate yourself from them in class, put your headphones on and do the work ignoring them :)

• you can be mad at yourself for not doing as well as you want, but leave the hate out of it

• lol fucking hell, i call bullshit

• You don't sound 27

• Out of interest, what is your favourite subject?

• Get your ass in gear and do the fucking work. No excuses.