Do you ride bicycle? If you do, do you ride it by yourself or have a friend join you?

Every time I want to ride it by myself, I kind of get self concious because I feel everyone is staring at me. -_-

specially the people in the cars.

Too many cars here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually I would ride by myself. Yeah people look at you for like one second. They aren't passing judgement they're just observing something that is happening outside of their car. Like if you see something you look and see what it is and then go back to whatever you were doing and completely forget about it. But I know what you mean and I have felt like a million eyes are staring at me if I'm biking around areas with lots of passing cars.

• Do you listen to music while cycling?

• Yes but I only have one ear bud in because I want to be able to hear cars coming and going.

What Guys Said 9

• I prefer having a friend join me to be honest lol
    Cycling alone can get boring at times and 4 eyes are better than 2 ... ...6 if the other guy is four-eyed but you get the idea. Eyes wide open to not get knocked down by drunk drivers , pounced by cougars and bears or driving over a pile of dog shit and having it splatter against my trouser legs.

I am buying an electric bicycle soon.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXZjiPif2R8

That's gonna be totally rad.

• Where I'm from, cycling is the number 1 choice of transport (for short distances, like under 15 miles). We have cycling lanes everywhere and in the few places there aren't any, cars know to be careful. Cyclists have a high priority in our traffic rules as well, for example on roundabouts, cars have to stop for cyclists.

• I enjoy a solo bike ride every once in a while but I prefer walking.

• Yes i do ride bicycles helps un cardio lol most of the time my sisters accompanies mw or sometimes my frnds too but most of the time alone

• I live quite near the country so if I was on a bike, I would hit the country - Sometimes I cycle alone or with friends

• I like it with a few friends X3 one day we will bike all around Europe

• That sounds fun! :D

• Good luck! :)

• Don't worry it won't be for another years, going play dirty X3

• either is kool, just don't stress it, you're good.

• i always wanted a bike... never learned how to ride one

• I do it a lot, feel such a joy when i am on my bike

What Girls Said 6

• I usually go by myself sadly😂😂 my brother is obsessed with league of legends and that bs and when I'm with friends bike riding isn't something id normally do with them. I'm so self conscious about almost every little thing though so I feel you! But surprisingly i don't mind bike riding. I'd be self conscious to jog though.
    Tbh were all in our own world and your world revolves around you, same as everyone else, it's all about yourself so you think people care but in reality no you're not that important! No one is! So enjoy yourself☺️ There's seriously no need to worry. But this one time I was too lazy to get changed and I went bike riding in the morning in my pjs and there was a truck full of guys and they whistled at me and I was like wtf ew no gtfo of my neighborhood you old pervs😳😷
    Oh and one more thing beach bikes are way more comfortable than mountain bikes. WAYYY.

• I ride my bicycle everyday. Otherwise I can't get anywhere because I have no driver's license. I always ride my bike alone. Sometimes with a friend, but not often. I don't feel awkward because basically everyone here rides a bike. There might even be more bike riders than car drivers and there are big traffic jams of bikes in the morning.

• i do =] well i dont really care, i just have a good time.

mostly it's alone, sometimes i get a friend with me

• It's really sad but I never learned how to ride a bike.

• I used to till I had an unfortunate accident.