Am I the only person who wants biologically engineered anthropomorphic mice like Stuart Little?

Do you guys not realize how bloody cool that would be to have bipedal talking mice? Imagine building a little mouse city in your house and establishing a society for your mice where they go to work everyday to make cheese to feed their families? You would be worshipped as their GOD, you could talk to them about how their little mouse day went, you could even be a sadistic person and do gladiator mice.

I know that I personally would make a mouse ghetto in part of my mouse city and would teach them how to make guns, sirens, vehicles, and other miscellaneous things so I would hear little gunshots going off in the middle of the night and hear little ambulance sirens going off as well. I'd have a mouse named Mousama Bin Laden and Mousemar Gaddaffi, my walls would be covered in little mouse graffiti, the options are endless.

SCIENCE NEEDS TO HURRY UP AND SPLICE WHAT MAKES HUMANS PROPER CONSCIOUS INTO MICE DNA ALREADY SO WE CAN GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD AND HAVE PETS THAT WE CAN TALK TO FFS.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all fun and games until it really happens.

• I see absolutely no downsides other than they'd have the potential to breed like crazy. Easily solved; Little mouse condoms.

• Well, there goes my idea for the Hawknited States Air Force..

Create a subdivision of police called the Mouse York Police Department (MYPD), strap them with a little bulletproof vest, guns, explosives, and any other anti-terrorist weapon, create contracts that state that, in the event of them dying on the job, the city will pay for their family as if they were still working their regular 9-5 on top of a compensation payout for the loss of their husband and father, and deploy them into the streets and underground where they do undercover work tracking and taking down suspects of said terrorist organizations as well as share intelligence on the humans involved for our own units to seize said terrorists.

We must also create a standard of proper mouse psychology so that we can spot subtle differences between the standard and psychosis and deal with it accordingly.

• First they have the propensity to be bioterrorists immune to their own agents and now we're arming them for corruption by creating a police force? Who will be the mouse that was Rodney King? to be honest I have to admit this is sounding more and more awesome; a mafia that is too small to be noticed working with the humans to slip crack into the parties of the wealthy or assassinate them the same? Brilliant. And then a police front to cover it up...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0