Do you think differently than you did three years ago?

• Very
    67% (18)64% (16)65% (34)Vote
  • Slightly
    26% (7)16% (4)21% (11)Vote
  • No
    7% (2)20% (5)14% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah kinda. Looking back at me three years ago when I was 14, I was kinda stupid lol. As in, I nearly stopped learning rhythmic gymnastics because I got nasty comments thrown at me and those popular girls in school love to tease how slutty I look (cmon it's just a leotard) because the shape of my vagina can be seen lol. It's freaking ridiculous. I honestly didn't regret not quitting rhythmic gymnastics. But still there's people that would comment on the attire damn. But I could barely give a f about it and continue doing what I like.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm, not really. I was wise and had common sense when I was 15 too. I don't remember thinking much differently than I do now. Not much has changed.

0|0
    0|0
  • bro i thin differently now to when i did 6 months ago.

1|0
    0|1
  • People change all the time. (And this is not helping)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I still look back at how I was a few years back and take note of the dramatic changes. Especially my way of thinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. It's a part of maturing and learning. I read once that as a result of experiences and such people "change" every four years or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm pretty much the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was young back then I don't know what I did

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely , For the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some things yes. Every day is a new lesson.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Yes I do, even though the ages don't seem to be that significant (43-46), a lot of life events have happened in those three years to make me reevaluate my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very. I worry less yet I worry more. My mindset or framework is still similar, but I put things I want ahead much more now.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I changed A LOT !

0|0
    0|0
  • Slightly different. I'm more optimistic

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I think the same way I did back then.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Very differently.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thoughts on work have changed significantly and I think I've grown up a lot. now I'd much rather have a proper relationship rather than just silly flirting

0|0
    0|0
  • We've had a wee bit of a revolution in this country in the last three years and we are all thinking differently.

0|0
    0|0
  • Much has changed

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea very much so, I change everyday. I've learned a lot but there's some things I wish I didn't know today...

0|0
    0|0
  • as an android i can't.

kcolb em

0|0
    0|0
  • voted c :|

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely so. Every year is a year of massive improvements.

My childhood was shit, my dad wasn't a dad. I'm full of issues. I'm working on it (with some help) and feeling better every year.

This year I've finally started to feel like an actual human being, rather than some worthless piece of living shit.

0|0
    0|0