Are you happy with your life?

Are u? What would u like to change?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Most times I feel annoyed at my life and wish I was never born, or could go back in the past and change things. Then I start to think about all those kids in poor countries and scold myself for being so selfish. I live in such a great country, have lots of family and friends and I should be greatful for that. I just wish sometimes I could redo things.

• Yeah, I'm doing pretty swell for a 20 year old :)

• Life is a series of existential crisises. We are a pest to the world, why should we enjoy life? But what do we have if we don't enjoy it?

• There is so much I'd like to change but I can't so I try not to think about it. I'm very happy but also very wired at the moment.

• I lack a lot of things, I want more, and I need to achieve more but I'm happy. 😊

• Yes I'm very happy. #TeenageLife

• No, but it's not that bad either. I am surviving.

• yeah I'm doing good for someone who turned 25

• I'm happy with mine

What Guys Said 10

• I'm... content.

But content is not good enough. I can do bigger, greater things, and I'm not reaching hard enough.

• No. I need to step up to the plate. I'm too lazy. Far behind others. My parents must be embarrassed by me. That's probably why they chose to have another baby 20 years after me.

• Jeez man, I'm on antidepressants. I would love to change me. How do you change "me"? Or turn back the clock?

• I am fairly content with life at the moment

• Getting better, but there is always room for improvement :)

• Not exactly were I want to be but I'm working on it.

• Mmmm it's alright for me.

• I'm happy with mine.
    I see every think everything positive :)

• Trust me am happy with my life :)

• Nope I'm 18 and I'm not happy I just want to live near beach that's all I want and to be successful in internet marketing (which is not easy as it hears)