What is the right way to react if someone is trying to analyze your behavior psychologically?

Without being rude..

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• To be honest, I'm impressed when a person does that. The problem is, most people are stupid, and rarely have the observational ability to properly assess someone.

I've only ever met like, 2 people who were ever able to psychologically assess me well enough, and that's only cause they've known me for a very long time.

If I ever met someone who could mentally pin me down after having met me for only a few minutes, I would be extremely impressed.

• I see it this way let people analyze me, this way their letting someone else alone
    i think people feed into other peoples behaviors way too much but than when
    someone comes off as having a bad behavior than it seems to show real easy
    usually them are the people who are potty heads , LOL

• “you know... some people get professionally educated to do that”

• Ha-ha they think that just because they're 'learning' psychology in university they have the right to do that! I Hate them!

• I'd personally just let them do it and then see how much they've gotten right about me. Always an interesting character study to see how other's view me.

• In what context like on street

• No, in a party when we're on the roof or something..

• I don't let things like that get to me - Some people just fancy themselves as amateur psychologists

• Spaz out like retard

• Just be yourself and be honest about the things you say.

• Judging from this I can tell you are insecure and scared about opening up. Apply yourself in the right way, accept that you are only human. learn and prosper.

• what do you have to hide. if you were crystal clear you wouldn't fear introspection and critisism... .

• I have nothing to hide :P
      I'm not a criminal, dude :P
      I just hate it when people do that!

What Girls Said 5

• Just run away from them.

• Lol I almost always do that.. But they sonewhow 'bully' me into giving them my number or email or they give me theirs!!! Ugh!

• if what they were saying is not true i would tell them to shut up plus i already know my personality i know i am a really complex but it annoys me when people analyze me and what they say is not true

• Well, first of all do you want them to? Because if you do I think you should say something like "Oh wow really? I'd love to" But ask them a lot of questions concerning analysing you. It's quite a personal thing.

• Do something to completely throw them off.

• I tell them to not armchair psycho-babbl-ize me