Guys, Do you like when we go braless?

What do you think when we don't wear bras? Do you prefer it or dislike it? I'm talking about in public with normal clothes on.

• Yes, always! Bring on the unbound boobies!!
    46% (38)
  • Nah, keep those puppies saved for bedtime
    23% (19)
  • Maybe if they are smallish (a b cup)
    11% (9)
  • Yeah if they are a c or small d
    6% (5)
  • Release the huge breasts!! I like when dd < go braless!
    14% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

28

Most Helpful Guy

• No real preference. Just keep "those puppies" reserved for your man. If you keep 'em covered, we're all good. :)

What Guys Said 27

• I think bras are better for supporting the shape and clothes are all about giving the best impression of shape and looks

• I prefer girls with bras because bras tend to keep boobs in good shape and up making them look better.

• I'd prefer you to go shirtless and braless.

• I like the braless look at a wet tshirt contest! Otherwise it depends on the situation. Generally i think a bra is the way to go.

• Whatever is fine

• No, wear the bras. I don't like seeing breasts sagging! It's very unattractive! If you don't like wearing those kinds of bras, try the genie bra. I'll want breasts to play with when I'm married, but I don't want them sagging.

• LOL it is every boy's secret wish to see them bounce and then nipples ;) :D :D :D As for I - nothing surprises me anymore, even if you go past me naked!!

• Yes of course lol

• I don't mind if you go braless or topless just don't bitch when I stare and get an erection.

• If she is wearing pyjamas then braless is sexy

• Small boobs then it won't affect.
    But for big boobs it is good to wear bras because bras help to keep boobs in perfect shape.

• Wear the bra in public, its must.

• I don't know n I never noticed that. 😶

• real tramps don't wear bras.

• I don't really care either way.

• I think bras make the breasts look better, but braless... activates my... biology.

• I can't answer that question because you are 15.

• I'm not asking about if you want to see me braless, ju st in general a guys thoughts about it. Because some girls think other girls who do it look ridiculous and some girls who do it think it makes them look bomb. So I wondered

• Really? Even though it's mostly (from what I've seen) just crunchy hippie chicks?

• I mean.. it just my opinion. I get turned on easy got crazy high libido. If I can see them moving around while they are walking it just makes me imagine more.

• Yes, always!

• natural 100% bras are like make up they just mask the awesomeness.

• If they're small and you show off the nipples, yes I do like :D

• bras are sexy

• They look awesome.. on my girl for shore :D

• I love u while u go braless😄

• LOVE it when a nicely shaped, big pair are braless!

• I think bras look really sexy, I don't know why. I just think boobs look really good in them, and even in bed too

• if she's got a nice rack, sure.

• LOL, I am not a big fan of it.