Do You Believe Demonic Possession Is Real?

Most Helpful Girl

• I most certainly do. My aunt was over in Italy as she was a nun for some 20 years. She has had to assist in the prformance of an exorcism. I be loved b4 this and I will continue to believe this. Entities are definitely real and not all are good

What Guys Said 15

• Yeah, i believe in this stuff. there was a young teen guy
    who was with his friend went out in this old shed that his
    parents had and they found this old bible and here it had
    a demon in it that came out and went into that kid well
    he was so possess he had to move away and get a
    Priest to get the demon out of him..

• Oh wow.. A demon inside the bible? I thought they were scared of Holy stuff?
      Did the demon harm anybody?

• That's very creepy and scary.. I was actually thinking about asking my cousin if she had the satanic Bible so that I could borrow and read..
      Not much sure if I want to now..
      Though i've read The Satanic Verses By Salman Rushdie.. The book's even banned in many countries..

• Yeah i agree you just never know about them things.

• Yes I do believe it is

• It might be, it might not be, but you never know. Just cause something isn't proven doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

• No I think it is severe mental illness where the patient believes they are possessed.

• Not as such but people are often consumed by their own personal demons which are even scarier in a way.

• No, I don't.

• No, I don't have a reason to believe that exists. People probably used to think that seizures were a result of demon possession, but in reality it is just the brain uncontrollably firing random neurons.

• There's only way to find out...

• I've witnessed it. seen the kid come into my buisness and sitting in front of me two weeks later both times looking scar yaf.

• I can't say for sure, I'm usually a bit cynical when it comes to the supernatural

• I dont know whether its real or not but some statistics shows that demonic posession do exist

• No, it's not real. Just like many other "supernatural" phenomenons.

• No, that's a bunch of ridiculous nonsense that religious people use to frighten and control people.

• Control? How?

• Similar to how an abusive boyfriend/girlfriend controls their partner. Psychological manipulation.

• its more than real. i have witnessed a true exorcism a TRUE exorcism not the stupid theatrical things you see in america where they touch their forehead and they say bs. it was a girl. it had a legion inside. it spoke aramaic, latin, hebrew, sanscrit and ancient greek with inhuman voice (she never studied those languages in her life and she was 10). at a moment she levitated and hit the ground with such force that if she werent possessed her bones would have been smashed into bits. the demons were finally casted out by the orthodox priest.

• I believe in energy. negative & positive energy. why do you ask? are you feeling trapped

What Girls Said 6

• i think they do exist

• No, I do not.

• I honestly don't. But I do believe in spirits.

• I'll believe it when I see it.

• I don't believe in demons or angels but I believe that ghosts might possess humans..

• many beleive ghosts are demons imitating dead people. i m talking about spritual people who study demonalogy etc .

• Demons are fallen angels. Evil in nature. It's all biblical. It says Satan took with him 1/ 3 of angels with him and that's suppose to be a lot a lot. They ate all over the earth causing suffering and misguiding people.

• well, I don't feel like anyone is trying to eat me yet lol

• No, I don't. Not demonic possesion of humans anyway.