Have you ever been caught naked by someone?

How come you get caught and by who?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... My girlfriend at the time was over and we were in my bedroom having sex, my mom walked in on us... That was also the first time that my mom ever met my girlfriend

• That was awkward moment. What did you do after ur mom seeing you and ur gf?

• Oh my god i feel so bad, i have to keep it carefully. I hope he never find it, that would be so weird to know and i'm sure he won't talk to me for 3 days tops! 😓

• Lmao it would be awkward for both of you, that's for sure!

What Guys Said 17

• yeah. I had just gotten out of the shower. sister's friend. she just stood in awe & shock.

• Hahaha totally awkward and weird for ur sister's friend or she might enjoyed it :)

• surprisingly wasn't awkward for me, but I could tell it was for her. I still treated her normally, I really just didn't give a fuck hahaa.

• Sometimes my dog walks in while i am showering.

• I was fucking my girlfriend and her mother walked in unannounced and it was my gf's apartment!

• Just getting dressed and someone walked in - Nothing major

• Surprisingly, no.

• Many times by many people.
    Because I don't worry about hiding the fact that I'm naked as it's not sexual

• Hahaha you sounds like my friend.. He like to get naked and let his dick hanging around...

• It's not that I like it I just don't think about it. I grow up in a time and a house when it was okay to be nude/naked and it not seen as a sexual thing to be nude or naked.

• My roommate

• plenty of times by my mom when i was a child but one of my frnd saw me once naked and the rest is history

• My girlfriend was giving me blowjob and my sister caught me.
    I was in sitting in a couch and she was giving me blowjob

• No I haven't I always lash the door before changing.. that is the right thing to do.

• The girl I was flirting with caught me having sex!

• I did when I went to the nudist beach; It was crowded that day~ :P

• yes. my gf's mom. n we were even not in a relationship at that time.

• Ya my cousin walked in on me haha

• Once my ex had her girlfriends staying over after they were to drunk to drive home. I was taking a shower in the morning around 6 am to avoid it when they were all awake. So i got done and was drying off trying to be quiet when one of her friends walked in because of the fact i was being quiet. She basically noticed i was nude took a good long look downstairs looked up at me then ran out without saying a word. After this it was always awkward around her because she became more flirtatious to me.

• Hahahaha she definitely enjoyed it! And she might be like you or adore about u...

• @Asker Thats what i figured haha. I dont know though it was just weird she would brush up on me when we were all in a "crowd" and i could totally feel her trying to touch me. It was awkward haha.

• my brother caught me jacking off twice if that counts. Once I left my door open and he saw. the other time he just barged in my room without knocking.

• No never happened duud

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriends sister walked in on me in the bathtub. Why she was in my house is a mystery. Lolol

• Yes -_- my window cleaner lol

• Been caught masturbating by my mom. It was embarrassing

• My step dad who doesn't understand that "What?" Doesn't mean "Come in" .