Guys, what do you find attractive in a girl?

Personality, looks, whatever. Name anything

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute appearance and homely personality and maturity..

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Blonde curly hair :) your hair is awesome!!!
    Uhm what else, i like a girl that is funny, fun and enthusiastic about everything

1|0
    0|0
  • - same type of humor as me: sarcastic, morbid reality and cynical / dark.
    - competitive
    - loves outdoors.

- boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Looks
    2. Personality
    3. Values
    Sorry... it's the truth for me. For people that can see,..."things" that are easy on the eyes fare pretty well in this world.

1|0
    0|0
  • her kind loving spirit.

0|0
    0|0
  • her eyes, when i look at her eyes i have to be paralyzed..

1|0
    0|0
  • The first thing that grabs my attention is her looks. But to me there more to attraction than looks I like a good personality and a nice lady as well!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Christianity, great personality, and a loving, kindhearted character.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) Not being too vain.
    2) Looking like that profile picture of yours. So beautiful!

1|0
    0|0
  • if you have a great personality that is so attractive alone
    but lack of great personality can make one unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality wise i like a girl that has a sense of humour and likes to have fun. bi would like a girl who has some similar interests to me so we could have fun together. I want to be with someone whos positive in their outlook of life.. can't deal with negative people.

Looks wise.. personally i like girls with brown hair and blue eyes. Small girls appeal to me, being 6ft i think i like the way i feel i could protect her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl with a beautiful smiles, and a gorgeous eyes. Having a British or Australian accent would be good and also a nice personality would be a bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like attractive eyes and hair

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it was someone who would be a good longterm partner and mother as that is the end game of dating.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wish my boyfriend thought this way

• Show All
    • I wish to settle down and be a wife and mother

• She did as well. She wanted to stay home and raise the kids. I would have preferred her to work and we get a BMW but it worked out for the best with her at home. she grew up with a working mom and didn't like it as a child.

• Pale/white skin. Blond or Red hairs. Blue eyes and some freckles :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you notice looks, but when deciding to pursue, it is personality>face>body>breasts> ?

0|0
    0|0
  • loving, caring, discreet, reliable. cute appearence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically: fit/healthy-looking women. I do like "large-ish" breasts but I'm not too fussed over breast size. A nice round butt. I prefer brunettes, women who love styling their hair, and I'm a sucker for blue/green eyes but then again brown is also great. I like full lips and a smile.

But more importantly I'm attracted to kindness. Physical stuff is great but it means nothing if she isn't a kind and generous person. If she has a sense of humour then I'm doubled-over. Intelligence, self confidence and passion is also attractive. I love it when a woman is passionate about something they love. All this may seem specific but I'm just trying to give you a detailed and honest answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • big boobs, a slim waist and a big ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and kneepit... mmm... yummy!

1|0
    0|0