Part 2.. guys.. and girls?

guys.. if a girl doesn't wash herself everytime she pees.. will you b fine eating her out? what if she peed right before that?
and girls... will you give a blowjob? if he doesn't wash himself everytime?

this was my first question..
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1557325-do-you-wash-yourself-every-time-you-pee-with-water-or-not
and i really think it is more hygienic to wash yourself.. good for us.. good for the partner..

Most Helpful Guy

• It might sound odd but I have absolutely no problem with a girls' fresh pee, yet when she peed a few hours ago and I'm going to lick her, I would want her to wash off quickly. The reason for this is very pragmatic. While many people find pee very gross, I don't. Why? Because I know what's inside. Roughly 98,9% of pee consists of nothing but water. So even if you'd actually drink somebody's (or your own) pee, you're almost exclusively drinking water. Now, you could argue that water is not the only thing that's in there. That's true. There's also urea in it. Urea is what makes you urine into, well, urine. It's the stuff your body produces out of the liquids you've drank that he can't process any further. Now get a hold of this: d'you know what other things also contain human urea apart from urine? All kinds of creams (including facial creams), ointments and even some brands of tooth paste. This is not a joke, you can google it if you don't believe me. So, if you're putting some lotion on your body, there's a good chance that you're rubbing some "pee" on your skin (at least the actual "pee-part" of the pee). Yet, you've never actually died of it, yet? It wasn't even uncomfortable. As long as a person is healthy, his/her pee is completely harmless. You could even drink several liters of pee every day and it wouldn't be problematic (apart from it being very salty). So, in short, I don't mind a couple of drops of pee on her vagina. Since it's just a couple of drops, I'm probably mostly drinking water. The urea and hormones and this stuff will be on a scale that is far to small for my taste buttons to even notice.
    However, the reason why I don't like it when my a girl peed several hours ago and doesn't clean herself is because old pee produces ammoniac and that smells very, very bad (poop also contains traces of ammoniac). Together with sweat, this would create a rather unpleasant smell.

• i know all of that.. for me it is a manners thing.. and plus i dont feel clean if i dont wash it with water.. it just doesn;t feel good.. like if you have something on your face.. like ketchup... you dry clean it.. but won't feel good till you wahs your face with water..

• Yeah, I can see that. Of course if the girl feels more comfortable washing herself I'm not gonna say anything. It's not like I'm gonna be like "wait, I wanna taste your pee" ;-). I'm just saying it wouldn't really bother me a lot.

What Guys Said 7

• well pee won't necessarily kill me. the less I know the better... lets just leave it at that.

• I am a shower before oral person

• Well, I'm submissive, so if a girl told me to get down on her "right now" I would... "I need to stop being selfish and think about what pleases her". I might have a lot bigger problems than washing if I don't comply anyways... like a cane...

• NO
    erhhdtjyuiog

• Yes, I would eat her out. It'd be a turn-on, because I'm one of those perverts that enjoy bodily fluid.

• No guy washes himself every time he pees. I doubt that there are many girls out there who wash Ms. Kitty every time they pee. Despite these horrid health conditions, people engage I oral sex millions of times every day. I have never read an account of a girl dying because she gave a guy a blow job and he hadn't washed his elephant after peeing. What is all the fuss about?

• no fuss.. i was just curious to know.. because i do wash every time.. and i thought everyone else does too..

• Was your mother germphobic? I'm curious how you developed that habit.

• i dont feel clean if i dont.. like if you have something on your face.. it would b irritating till you wash it..

• No I wouldn't and I wouldn't expect her to go down after that it's courteous to clean yourself

What Girls Said 3

• if i really want his dick in my mouth i won't expect him to go wash it off first. i dont mind a little bit of dirty if i want it right NOW.

• Sure I would. It's not like I'd be drinking loads of his pee.

• Nope the dude better wash his dick till it shines before it's going in my mouth. :D

• atlast... someone who is with me.. thanks girl.. i was feeling so alone.. and weird...

• did you read what others said,,, all if them dont... and they said i m germophobe or something.. you deserve the mho.. why did i give at away so quick.. can you answet the question... of which i posted the link in the update..

• I know I'm kind of a germophobe but that's nothing bad. Just means i'm careful of not getting certain germs that cause certain illnesses. Sure I'll check it out.