Do you ever wish your pets could respond?

I'd love if I could have a conversation with my dog. Then maybe I'd know what he wanted some of the time!

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes yes yes!! They're so weird, I really need to discuss some stuff w/ them, it's quite important.

• Mine too. Like, why cry and beg to come into my room to see me in the morning and then totally ignore me? Silly dog.

• Thanks for the MHO 😄

What Guys Said 10

• it would help with the bathroom issues when im feeling lazy lol.

• I'd imagine if my dog could talk, it'd just be a lot of nonsense:

"HEY HEY hey, hey hey! hey What? What are you doing? ... *Zzzzzz HEy hey,... OMG BAL BALL BALL BALL... noise, NOISE, hey, noise YOU YOU YOU YOU"

• All the time

• What if he called me out on all the stupid things I do lol but it would be really cool at times :P

• What about when conversation runs dry? Would you still be able to have comfortable silence if they *could* talk, the same way you do when they cant?

• Hopefully!

• I've mostly had cats (i tried a dog when I was a teenager, but I had *zero* idea what I was doing 😓), and I guess they just aren't complicated enough to *need* to talk, in my experience... But I dunno, maybe we could wax poetically about the universe or something? 😄

• "Life is like a box of... well, it's like a cat box... sometimes you can cover up your messes, and sometimes you can't, but eventually *somebody's* gonna have to clean it"

• I guess so, but I'm glad it doesn't

• Lol every fucking time

• yeah all the time

• Sometimes when im high, he does respond.

• Well, he doesn't actually. That's your drug fueled delusion, created by your own brain.

• Yes i know that. It was a joke.

What Girls Said 10

• i will b good in for many things.. but still i would not want that.. it will take the fun away.. and there will b no difference between my pet and friends.. soo much talking..

• Totally. It would just be amazing to have a convo with my dog cos she's too awesome for words.

• My dog makes a series of gestures and sounds to clue me in on what she wants. It's our own form of communication I guess. She is also pretty demanding so in a way I'm glad she doesn't actually speak hahaha.

• Yeah my dog and my snake would probably curse me out for days.

• Yes, I want him to admit he loves me too!!!

• yess it would be cool!!

• yeah like off of Dr Doolittle :) I have tons of animals though so them talking all at once would be way to overwhelming haha. I have a dog, 2 cows in calf, 9 horses, 15 chickens, 3 roosters, 6 Ducks, 3 cats, 1 bird, 1 piglet, 6 Quails and soon im getting more pigs and cows. full house haha

• Yes, that would be cool!

• My cat actually respondes me and I understand him. 😛

• no it would be so weird. i would be so scared