What’s your routine every night before you go to sleep?

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch some cutesy anime, crack one off, cry for a bit then toss and turn until I'm supposed to get up.
    media.giphy.com/media/M2YKaFuDXLx4I/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • What kind of cutie anime did you watched? Hahaha did you really cried?

• Whichever random one I've recently picked up, just needs to be 13 episodes or less. That gif's from Tamako Market, which manages to be cute without being annoying. That's an achievement all on its own.

What Guys Said 13

• Watch a move or TV-show while having dinner, then brush my teeth, pee, get in my bed, listen to one last song, turn off the computer and go to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix episode of futurama or whatever im in the mood for.

0|0
    0|1
  • Shower - Get things ready for morning

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO! all the people who say they fap before they sleep lol!
    uhm i dont fap every night but i do poop/pee, shower, brush my teeth, and sleep in my boxers

0|0
    0|0
  • Take off my clothes, lay down!

But seriously, I do clean my teeth every night, floss, water pic and sonic toothbrush. Other than that, not much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a piss, drink a cup of water, crush my teeth, take off my boxers if I'm wearing em and sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off pc, have a drink and take tablet, go to toliet and brush teeth.. set alarm.. sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Read some articles on internet and sleep after that. Sometimes I read till I get tired late in the night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Check gag take my protien shake andread books

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. lay down
    2. close eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate, shower, watch Youtube, then climb into bed with the T. V. On, and get on GAG until I'm exhausted, then i roll over and sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jerking off, but I got over it :(

0|0
    0|0
  • jack off, sleep.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• With moving back to PA, my life has sort of slowed down, compared to the hustle bustle life I had in New York, @The_moon.
    Now, ready for bed a bit earlier, I turn on TV, which I never watched when living in the city, and get all nestled in For: Investigated ID. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • So you prefer live in PA or NY? Hahaha
      Nighty xx

• I have lived before in PA and much more laid back, quieter.. However, have lived all over, been abroad and although I do prefer many times the city life, it's nice for a change, the country at times, @The_moon. lol:)) xx

• -nice hot shower
    -blow dry my hair
    -brush my teeth
    -hop in bed
    -listen to some music
    -talk to my boyfriend till I fall asleep

0|0
    0|0
  • -Netflix
    -Snacks (while watching)
    -Floss
    -Read a book
    -Masturbate
    -Text my friends
    -Go to sleep while texting

0|0
    0|0
  • Put on a mask every alternate days (mon, wed, fri). Drink a cup of hot green tea and read a book while cuddling in bed with my blankets on.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know my night time routine😱😱

0|0
    0|0
    • Camming with larry? Which one?

• Kok lo ee sih ka?💩 kamu ee tapi aku sayang💋. Anyways you do realize me and him dont talk no more do you? Pftt

• 💩🙋💁😘❤️💩😈 💋
      And of course i do, kinda missed his silly things!

• Play games or watch gamers on youtube or films

0|0
    0|0