Girls, What do you find most attractive in guys?

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Being assertive (listening and continuing the conversation) and sweet gestures, like anything from opening the door to let me in first to buying my movie ticket at the cinema.

• Firstly, his sense of style, the wavy hair, their smile, esp when their eyes lit up. Their sensitivity, generosity, kindness, intelligence, his manners. His sense of humour, when he's spontaneous, fun and childish.
    The Bonuses: the structured jawline, broad shoulders, muscular back, white teeth...

• Dat personality.

I like when a man is passionate, adventurous, kind, full of empathy, rational, full of humor, and when he has the 'I'm a good person' glow :)

• If you are talking about looks then it would be his smile, his eyes and his hair. If a guy is well dressed that is also a very attractive trait.

If you are talking about personality it would be humor. If a guy is funny, I swear it makes him twice as attractive.

• it's a tie between humor and passion (as in ambition and a fire in his eyes)

• Physically, I love guy's hair. If his hair has its own style, it's charming. I also like a good skin, doesn't mean that I care if he has some acne, it's normal. I love sense of humor and good personality.

• His sense of humor and personality :) <3

• His sense of humor, his compassion, and his smile (a nice smile makes a 5/1O a 7 or 8)😀.

• For me, the most attractive thing is when I see my boyfriend laugh. Stupid things that make him laugh don't make me laugh, but when I see him laughing I can't help but feel happy. He's perfect when he's laughing. You know?

• Considerate of girls feelings. I know we have a lot of them but it's really important.

• His smile and eyes

• intelligence

• His face shape and personality.

• Guys being guys are hot things

• Intelligence and confidence

• Broad backs and arm tattoos

• with me i love smiles, dimples goofy personalities and being yhur self period

• Manners, humor, when he tries not to show sensitivity but he can't handle it sometimes (is. My crush cried when the history teachers gave him his great grandfather's war medals from the museum. He tried not to, yet slowly brokemore and more iinside. My heart dropped and I couldn't stop thinking about it for a week.)
    When he isn't flirty, because that's kind of creepy. As long as he isn't player flirty. If he gives me some hints like shyly compliments me, makes fun of me, and doesn't objectify me I am great.
    When he over thinks
    When he is smart
    All of those represent my crush haha

• Kind nature, polite, humorous, a nice smile and eyes.