What's the ONE thing you really like sexually that you feel you must have every session?

If your boyfriend/girlfriend did not want to do this.
(They refused to every time, and there was no way they would even try it).
What would you do?

Be honest! Don't just say what sounds good or what's socially acceptable.

• I would cheat.
    0% (0)25% (5)14% (5)Vote
  • I would stay.
    29% (5)15% (3)22% (8)Vote
  • I would break up.
    29% (5)20% (4)24% (9)Vote
  • I'm a virgin so this doesn't bother me at all, since I don't know what I like yet.
    42% (7)40% (8)40% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• If I am giving him what he wants and he doesn't do the same for me, if after clearly communicating my wishes/desires and he refused but still expected me to conform... im out! Bye Felicia!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't have special requirements or demands (actually, I'm not having them in my mind right now) but if they're not fulfilled with no chance in future, I'll cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't cheat over something like that - I have been lucky no dealbreakers have come up that I can recall.

0|1
    0|0
  • If i had a girlfriend who didn't want some type of sexual
    act with me would be fine with me. I have no reason to cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • i meant click C, accidentally clicked D.

If my girlfriend doesn't want to suck dick , the relationship isn't going to work for me. This man needs his dick sucked consistently!

#ByeFelicia

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted C. Technically, this could include 'intercourse' which would be an instant deal breaker. Oral would be a close second.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexually, I would like an orgasm everytime... I don't think that's being unreasonable...

0|0
    0|0
  • Plot twist: I never date though 0_0

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think I'm pretty chill with what I absolutely NEED each session. If he doesn't get me to cum each time, that's cool. Doesn't need to go down on me or anything on the regular, though of course that would be great.

I enjoy the simpler pleasures of life. Some of the better session that stick out in my mind were the ones that were just lots of making out, just being close. Then finishing off with sex. If I don't get at least a little bit of kissing each session, that's not cool. If he refused it for whatever reason, I'd stay but let him know what's up in all seriousness. I'd never cheat, can't imagine him turning down my request that would ultimately lead to a break-up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a virgin so this doesn't bother me at all, since I don't know what I like yet.
    😛

0|2
    0|0
  • Probably getting to orgasm. I had an ex who didn't really care if I finished. I denied him sex for a long time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Does kissing count as sexual thing? If he refuses to do that, there won't be sex and it will eventually lead to break up.

0|0
    0|0