Can snapchat be trusted?

I heard that if you send nudes to someone using snapchat, it will wind up on the web as well. Is that true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not trust Snapchat i heard that law enforcement
    has been cracking down and possibly setting up sting
    operations so i don't communicate with anyone from
    Snapchat unless i first meet them face to face on Skype
    or Webcam just too many creepers and they are making
    it hard for the good people who use Snapchat

What Guys Said 6

• Yes they can be saved on screenshot

• No. It's not. Add me.

• Dunno never used it but yes i have heard that too

• yes its true people who say no are lying !

• Yeah its true

• Someone can always save the photo for later.

What Girls Said 11

• Are you willing to take the risk? Everything that goes online can be accessed. It all depends on how much people want to hurt you.

• Nah I was jus curious.

• Yeah people were dumb and forgot you can just screen shot it and then post it on the internet. It tells you when someone screen shoots your stuff but it's still out there

• Unless u trust that someone fully? there's nothing wrong about that right?

• I heard they can get in trouble too especially if its a minor like me

• Yup they can go to jail

• So, you can send nudes and they can save them. But you'll see they saved them. And when it comes to it winding up on the web, I heard it was a huge prank from 4chan. I hope it's not true, because I've been making ugly faces on there for way too long.

• You can't trust the internet.

• It could be true. But also the person you send it to can screenshot it. Just DON'T do it, because you never know.

• Yes, anyone can just take a screenshot of a photo on snapchat.

• Not exactly. The person you're sending it to could very well post it to the internet though. Be careful who you send nudes to.

• Ngl, you shouldn't even be thinking of sending nudes nowadays. No one and no app can be trusted.

• You can screenshot images on snapchat. How about don't send nudes at all? Girls have been getting exposed since the invention of camera phones. You'd think women and girls would learn by now

• i think mostly if the other person screenshots it. and im pretty sure there's apps that can save snapchats without screen shoting it so the person who sent it won't know. but always just be careful with those things. dont send nudes.

• yes. but you know that