Do you have a "side chick/guy", or are you a "side chick/guy"?

If yes to any question... tell us about it.

• Yes im a side chick/guy
  • Yes I have a side chick/guy
  • No to both
  • If I am the side chick/guy I don't know about it

Most Helpful Guy

• No to both... but I guess it'd be cool to have a side chick hehe. I wouldn't want to have an actual second girlfriend though. I'd just want a female friend with benefits. But it's very hard to find decent candidates.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't have a side chick... I am a one woman man. Having more than one would just complicate things. To much of a balancing act and it would take to much energy... not sure why anyone would want someone on the side.

It also means that you really don't love the one your with.

• What if the relationship with the main person is relatively new though? You can love 2 people. Everyone is different

• It is an interesting concept, call me old fashioned, whatever... if you have to have more than one person for sex to keep it interesting then I simply think they are people that lack effort!

The reason why we have such a low monogamy rate is people get bored of one another and simply must have someone else... it is easier to try something fresh and new than make an effort with someone you have been with for years.

If it works for you that's fine, but I have a feeling the majority of women that will stay with you would prefer you not have a woman on the side. Go ahead and poll it!

I was referring to the what the "Asker" had asked... What if the relationship with the main person is relatively new though? You can love 2 people. Everyone is different.

I was referring to that not being in love... if it is new and you just want someone on the side, you not love, she is likely in lust for both of them.

I am not projecting my opinion on anyone... to each his/her own.

• I just have a feeling your opinion about how a relationship will wind up resulting in your girlfriend walk a way once she wants to get serious.

Come back on and tell me five years from now when she is ready to get married that you still have someone on the side. I bet you and your dog or cat will be very happy.

• No to both. I have far to much self respect.

• I don't even have a main chick. ;(

• I don't have a girlfriend, so nope. :P

• nope... no booty on the side... or on the main dish either, lol

• I need a main chick first. :D

What Girls Said 7

• No to both, I wouldn't do something like that.

• No, I like my monogamous relationship.

• No... it's all about exploring lust, isn't it? definitely ain't love.

• No that's fucked up.

• I would never be with a guy who had a "side chick" and would never be a "side chick" lol

• No it would never happen.

• B, but it's not that serious.

• How? You just talk, no sex?

• Not really.

• Why does she have to be a slut though? Stop fucking judging people. I agree with her!