Have you noticed that many (not all) church goers tend to be some of the biggest hypocrites?

I am talking about people who go to church like one day every week or every day. I believe in God, so I am not bashing people for the reason of believing in God. I have noticed many people who go to church a lot are hypocrites. Many of them are some of the biggest sinners since they think they know will go to church soon and ask for forgiveness and think everything will be ok. Then right after leaving church they do the same thing when just asking for forgiveness for that thing and they go back to church some other time to ask for forgiveness. The process keeps happening. It is like they are taking advantage of God for forgiving people. I am sure God is made at people like this, which is a ton. Also, people who who believe in God don't have to go to church every week or every day to be good person or a good Christian or Catholic or whatever. In fact many people who go to church a lot tend to be some of the worst WHILE at the same time there are many others who are actually good people and not hypocrites.

I meant to say mad not ''made''

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it'd thr sick thst needs Jesus but do u know what the difference is? Thry know thry lack and is humble enough to admit their wrongs, keep trying with a support group and in the span of decades, there's a tremondous difference of someone who thinks they are good and don't need/beleive in God and those who were bad but admit it and keep trying.

Spiritual Godly people reflect and are always growing putting morals and people first.

If u know war you'll want to pursue peace. If you don't know or even realize ur own human condition and deprivation u will get worse and Ull be blind to know urself and ur needs.

Those who don't even go to church or self reflect with some standards or point of reference and becoming degenerates often and don't even know it.

Also, if it's Christianity u speak of, it's not about rules or regulations but a relationship with God while working on ur lifestyle.

If people were educated on truth, there's wouldn't be so much misunderstandings and complications.

• It's the immature of society that often struggle and pursue god. This is true but what u Don realize is, the brokenness and humility is necessary to accept ones own need and deprivation.

It's prideful to say I don't need god when we all die and are judged.

It's in fact the previledged and the beatiful that will be the first here on earth but will be last in the afterlife.

Somebodys in this like will become nobody's in the afterife

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I've noticed this too.

The hypocrisy is disgusting to me.
    Some of these church goers try to act like their living their lives so right, when they aren't.
    Just because you can read the bible and preach the story, doesn't mean anything.

• I know quite a few religious people who are not hypocrites. They try their hardest to live their lives by Gods standards, without judging other people. Obviously , like in all religions, there's hypocrites and these are the people who bring reproach on Gods name as well as to those who are "true"worshippers af God. Not everyone professing to be a Christian etc is genuine, but a lot are

• He said many (not all) and you clearly didn't read all of his additional details.

• Well you think he meant that by saying you know some that are not hypocrites. Obviously there are those that are not hypocrites. Do you agree with what he said there are many church goers that are hypocrites while at the same time there are many others that aren't hypocrites?

• Because he keeps sending weird meessages

• They often say I'm going to hell yet they do things that go against the bible all the time. I think about 90% of people who go to church are hypocrites

• Yeah there are a lot of bad people who claim to be christian but a real Christian is not like that.

• Well a lot of churchgoing Christians and Catholics are like that.

• There are people in my own church that are annoyingly hypocritical. I just don't get it.

• Yeah a lot are and I try not to associate with them

• Yes.. Christian Roman Catholics in particular...

• You mean Christians and Roman Catholics in particular?

• That guy who commented is Catholic and he said is friend is Christian. I am Catholic. What is Pagan?

• There are many types of Paganism (Egyptian, Celtic, Greek, etc .) where you believe in many gods and goddesses and not just one. And there aren't as many rules besides spreading positive energy yay

• You mean the holier than thou people.

• hahaha exactly xD the ones who think they are better than you just cuz they are going to church everyday, avoiding sex before marriage, and doing everything you could possible do it seems to restrict yourself from having fun...

• Yes @ManuelMarquez

• 0|0
    • How is he a troll? He has good points. Read his additional details.

• Well next time read everything before you judge.

• sure

What Guys Said 5

• Everyone's a hypocrite.

• No, I just know that in any population there are people who are full of it.

• Have you noticed that atheists spend more time talking about religion on the internet than religious people do? Because the rest of us have, and we find it annoying. Long live the Confederacy.

• I am actually Catholic

• I agree entirely , they are also some of the most obnoxious twats around too !!

• AND THE ATHEIST TEND TO BE THE MOST OBNOXIOUS ASS KISSERS.