Are you proud of being a human? Are you happy about your existence on this this planet?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• No, I wanna be a plant. In Mars.

• Yes I am proud to be a human, proud to be American, proud to be Texan! And, I am happy living on this planet :)

• Are you proud for of being my friend? 😗

• For of? What kind of English is that? Lol excuse me I meant " are you proud of being my friend?"

• I think humans are rather fascinating creatures. I'm not happy about the damage we cause the environment or how we sometimes treat others, but I can't help but be impressed but our evolution. We are a highly social animal that has developed empathy not only for other humans, but also for other species. We can feel and act on a range of complicated emotions including the ability to relate to others and share emotions, mourn and remember the dead, lie to and manipulate others, and feel regret.

• Nope and not really.

• I just accept it for what it is. I try to steer my life in the direction I want it, but the main thing I think is to just deal with what comes your way.

• Nope I'd rather be an alien and yes but it would have been even better if I was an alien.

• No. I hate humans

• No, I hate myself. Very much.

• I'm not really a good person, tbh..
      There are too many flaws in me.
      I'm not perfect and nobody is I know that..
      But I still want perfection.

What Guys Said 10

• Some are less human than others

theoverthinker.org/.../great-white-shark.jpg

• humanity is proud of killing, stealing and destroying themselves.

Humanity is the only species in the universe that are vile. No other species can compete with the vileness of the human.

Humanity fails to realize all they have to do in order to survive is live as 1. They choose to live separately because they are prone to killing each other for shoes.

Humanity needs to be extincted. They are only going to make things worst for themselves.

Humans don't care... so why not I line them up and chop off their heads. We already know they don't care... plus they are use to killing, it would just be an exercise.

• 1|1
  • Quite proud of being an human and happy enough with my existence on the planet.

• Nope and yes..
    Humanity is the worst thing to happen to this planet tbh..

• Nope human are the filth of the history, not all of them but mostly

• Honestly i do brother and yes am happy about my existence on this planet and tbh God have sent each and every men and women on this planet here for a purpose to fulfill

• if you are proud or not, doesn't change the fact that you are human. so I am indifferent

• No. Let's face it: we're murdering parasites.

• eh? why must a person be proud?