Which of the following two fictional cities would you rather live in, Gotham City or Bikini Bottom (having the ability to live underwater)?

Gotham City -
Which of the following two fictional cities would you rather live in, Gotham City or Bikini Bottom(having the ability to live underwater)?
Bikini Bottom -

• Gotham City
  • Bikini Bottom
Gotham City - "I'm Batmaaaaan!"

Bikini Bottom - "JELLYFISHING JELLYFISHING JELLYFISHING!"

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• LMAO. Best question ever. Do you know how retarded those fish are in Bikini Bottom? I really couldn't live around that much ignorance.

I would have to say Gotham City. I don't want to marry Bruce Wayne, but if I could, I would fuck him.

• Bikini Bottom 😛

• If I lived in bikini bottom I would probably drown to death. Gotham city looks safer.

• Batman is always the answer

• Gotham city, living underwater is a scary thought to me. I don't like deep water.

• I would pick Gotham, but it's not really safe :(
    Do I get to work for Batman

• If you'd like, then absolutely. You could be the next Batgirl for him if you want after Barbara Gordon/Oracle.

• Okay, then. I voted for Bikini Bottom. I would change it if I could

• Give me Gotham! I want to be best friends with Harley Quinn!!!

What Guys Said 7

• I'd rather live in Gotham with the sexy Harley Quinn. I would probably be apart of the crime problem though. Screw Batman.

• The only perk of living in Gotham is seeing batman. Other than that it's a depressing Gothic New York with high crime every night

• Bikini Bottom for me.

• Gotham is fucked up, so I'm going with Bikini Bottom, even though Gotham is prettier.

• Why not Silent Hill?

• Bikini Bottom all the way!

• -looks up crime statistics for both cities, votes B-

• Yeah well the only negative things that you'll deal with in Bikini Bottom are pretty much just one greedy fast food restaurant owner and one sinister man (who envies the greedy restaurant owner and lust over having the power of taking over the world) that is as small as a cockroach.

• I think that is preferable to multiple lunatics trying to kill me with explosives, chemical warfare, biological weapons, etc.