Do you remember the first big "life lesson" you learned in college?

I am a college freshman and I learned do not sign up for both morning and night classes I hate myself for doing that and even more for thinking I could handle it.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah. do not lie. do not insult others behind their backs and do ont judge anyone in general. and fucking go to your classes and read for your exams... .

What Guys Said 4

• yep, connections get you further than the smartest kid in class.

• Just be yourself

• College is for women and sissies. Long live the Confederacy!

• Ahhh ignorance

• *i dont mind atheists

• The Confederate Flag is the most recent thing those people decided to bitch about. So I figured I'd wave it in their faces just to show some Southern people still have a backbone left after all these years of being raped by the North.

• Don't drop the soap in the showers!

What Girls Said 2

• I guess I learned that God is good. The second lesson I learned is that maintaining a good gpa is a lot easier than earning a good gpa after you have a scrimage on your gpa count.

• Don't think jocks have another side of them that they hide from their friends and only express when they're with you. It's all bullshit and they want to get in your pants. The nice guys are weaklings and they're clingy. Find a guy who's in the middle.