Read the Description?

So today I was hanging out with this girl in my class a lot and it's hard to explain but I don't know I just felt something. I'm not sure how to explain it. I was hoping one of you could.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow that was a helpful description...

• You might like her, you never know because you didn't say anything else than "felt something"

• I didn't say anything more than that because I don't know any more than that. if you have a specific question though feel free to ask

What Girls Said 2

• How are we supposed to know what you felt? I don't know, maybe you like her.

• Well how did you feel around her? What did the feeling feel like?

What Guys Said 3

• I agree with one of the responders it might be a rebound thing for you but keep an eye on it you may have feelings for her.

• Actually you didn't say anything so we could help you with.
    actually you said nothing

• If you have a specific question feel free to ask.

• I'm not really sure. I recently experienced a breakup and I'm not fully over it if that helps. Anyway, I was just hanging out with my friend, this girl, and her friend. We were just hanging out and having a lot of fun and then she came and sat next to me. We made eye contact for a second and I just felt something inside of me. It felt kind of like butterflies in your stomach but not exactly. At first I assumed that that feeling indicated that I like her, but thinking back I realize I have never really though of her that way so why would I now? I don't know if that helped or not.

• I don't think you really like her. you just feel that you need someone and you're weak from your breakup.
      you think you like her but you really don't. I mean as you said you're not fully over your breakup so you just feel good to this new girl. keep this in friendzone don't rush cause you don't want to regret it later

• Did you get a boner

• lol no I did not

• Ok then this is weird