Is calling your boyfriends work desperate?

Say if you haven't spoken to him in a few days because they don't have a cell phone anymore and your only way of communication is fb. isn't it too much to call his work?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not call him at work. Most professions frown upon personal calls like that at work. Plus, you won't be quick about it either, you'll want a long conversation about what he is doing. He is at work because he has a job to do, and it isn't talking to you.

What Guys Said 6

• Unless it's an emergency, you shouldn't call him at work. That's not good form, and his employer wouldn't like it and it would reflect badly on your boyfriend. You don't want to be one of "that kind" of girlfriend.

• I think it would be inappropriate to call his work.

• Only when it's emergency

• emergency only.

• No, you go girl! Girl power. #Girls_Just_wanna_have_fun #Empowerment #Girl_power

• Only if it's a legit emergency. Like, if the house is on fire. otherwise, don't

What Girls Said 5

• If this is the only way for you to say "Hey" then a One shot deal with this Ordeal of just calling to speak to him on the job is okay in my Book of Etiquette.
    However, making it a habit is not going to be allowed by his own boss, will irritate the boyfriend and then... Call friction all way round.
    Try to get on the same page as to How you can keep in touch without him or just arrange to stick to FB So... He doesn't have to bring his problems to work.
    Good luck. xx

• You shouldn't call someone at work just to chat. Emergencies only

• I think that's a little desperate and will also get him into trouble.

• Don't be one of those girls...

• The people he works with will rip into him, I wouldn't.