Any one else disturbed by the increase in amount of sexual questions from the people in my age group?

I've seen 3 questions in the past day and a half from 15 year old boys. It bugs me and I find it upsetting that they are all just lookin for ways to get into a girl's pants. They are too young and far too immature to handle it in my opinion. And they certainly can't handle becoming parents or having STDs.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) It's better if they're asking questions and getting answers rather than making mistakes on their own.
    Whenever a teen asks me some question related to sex, I give genuine and open answer, but I always remind them to use condoms. I even explain in words on how to put it on.
    2.) This is how we (guys) are built by nature. When I was a teenager, I also only cared about how to get into girl's panties. Heck, every healthy teenage guy was like this.
    3.) Having casual sex has little connection with immaturity. As long as they use condoms, I don't really mind young boys and girls banging each other.

What Guys Said 6

• It seems to happen in cycles the sex questions have been bad for last week or so. They are most likely all talk and no action.

• Well this site is always going to be about appearance, sex, and other stuff. I don't know I guess I'm just so used to it

• I forgot insecurities :p

• There will always be trolls and ridiculous questions. Just ignore those and don't take it to heart

• Ill try☺

• Not really. I mean, i started getting into girls pants's at your 15. I could and still can handle it. And if you're careful, ypu dpnt have to aprry about becoming a parent or getting std's. I dont agree that the amount is bad, but the questions tend to be very stupid.

• I had sex when I was 15; I had opportunity when I was 8.

I'm not the least bit disturbed. Men want to have sex with everything, especially at that age. Don't act like women aren't scheming, either. Most of the sex I had was in highschool.

• Maturity depends on the person more than age, but age does play a role sometimes.

• No, you should get layed

What Girls Said 1

• At least, they should have some knowledge about sex, no?