Guys, do you think your crush is beautiful?

Or do you like her because of her personality only?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They're HIDEOUS! I mean, I see them, and I gotta say, I throw up in my mouth a little bit.

No, they are genetically attractive, but that's not the only thing about them that makes them attractive. They're "cute" in several ways. I dig that they're good with kids. I like that they have "spunk."

However, I'm disappointed in that they don't care to get to know me in any meaningful way, that alone doesn't make them less beautiful - not everyone is going to be attracted to someone. I don't hate a woman for not being attracted to me. But it does become disappointing.

I feel they tend to be a bit shallow at times, and that's unattractive to me. That is what makes them less beautiful in my eyes. When I see them, and they make me feel like I don't belong, and I don't deserve to even say hello because I'm not so cool, or rich, or good looking enough, that's not so beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Of course I do, as i've mentioned in the past i'm rather shallow though... I like personality and beauty, but really why wouldn't I? And who'd be happy if their partner thought otherwise of them?

0|0
    0|0
  • My last crush was gorgeous but had a great personality as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I think both. I don't see how it could be any other way.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful, cute, gorgeous, ya know, all that stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely beautiful. The girl I have a crush is on is beautiful to me. But since we work at the same place and I don't say anything to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality wise people can be beautiful too, you know
    Looks isn't everything...

The people you're crushing on... will usually be beautiful to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely. And this is not a distorted perception, as I thought so long before I had a crush on her. Her personality, however, is the primary factor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely she is

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a crush, I'm talking to a girl that I might date in future, she's beautiful but I wouldn't say she's stunningly beautiful or drop dead Gorgeous or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was her beauty.. Didn't really know her, so don't know what kind of a personality she had.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality only.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my best friend, (I want to say girlfriend) is very beautiful and has a perfect personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her beautiful face is what attracted me to her, but her personality is what made me stick around

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that's why she is my crush

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I like both her look and personality (she was my crush but is my girlfriend now).

0|0
    0|0
  • She wouldn't be my crush if she didn't turn me on big time!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs, its the only thing that counts. That and ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • My crush is beautiful in every way. She's physically attractive but she's also a sweetheart, which is why I'm crushing so hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea both...

0|0
    0|0