What are you at school?

Are you a geek, dork, nerd, goodie two shoes or popular. Anything I haven't mentioned as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nerd, loser, and hidden punk.

Like luckily in Senior year, the Jocks didn't mess with me too badly because I hung out with a few goths/punks, and to be honest, I think the jocks were a little terrified of them.

I knew several friends who had been attacked for ages by several jocks (though one in particular), finally they had enough, and both "losers" gave the guy a beat down to end beat downs. I think since I hung out with these guys who were sticking up for themselves more than they ever had, that I might do the same, so they let up a little.

Oddly, I haven't changed a whole lot, though I'm more ok with being a huge geek. I think I had to hide it more in many ways in high school.

What Guys Said 10

• The guy who always cuts class and hung out with the bad crowd, but never bullied and bothered people.

• I am a mentor, a savior, and a know-it-all.

In HS I was a savior, a know-it-all, a loner, and "Most likely to destroy the school."

• I was pretty much everything at one point or another in school except a bully, I despise them and beat bullies up if they caused trouble lol.

• I was friends with everyone not part of any particular group.

• A solitary guy only have 3 good friends and many school friends but I usually kept to myself I'm surprised I had a lot of school friends

• athletic nerd

• I was popular in school, but now I'm more of a dork/nerd

• Actually, I'm the teacher.

• Geek as hell.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't label myself as "popular" or really anything I'm the girl that gets along with everyone and goes and comes into all of the groups... I don't know what to call it.

• Lone wolf to the max.

• I wand really in anything. I knew a ton of people but I wasn't popular. I tried to be doula but I still kept to myself sometime. I didn't do a bunch of crazy stuff

• In hs, one of the popular athletes. In college, the athlete who hung with everyone.

• The well dressed nerdork who can't math

• I was that one quiet person who was well known for something but, just a bit isolated from everyone else... hehe pretty much of a geekish person

• Eh.
    I don't know. Just there.

• In high school I was always called the "Goodie two-shoes" lol