Which musical instrument are you?

GAGers, which musical instrument describes best your inner vibe 😏? Why?

I'd be a violin: not only have I played violin for years, but also I like the way it can convey different degrees of emotions through playing, and the complexity in the art of mastering this instrument.
I'm a very emotional person and a bit of a perfectionist, to the point of sometimes bashing myself in the head for not being, well... Perfect.

Which musical instrument are you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• maybe an analogue synth.. if it counts as one.
    i've listened lots of 80s synth-pop durin my lifetime, so i guess this instrument has been implanted on myself LOL

• You'd like the anime Your Lie in April. But for me, I'd be a hammered dulcimer.

• Oh thanks. I indeed appreciate anime too. And what a great combination. I will most deffinitely watch it.

• Be prepared to ride the Feels Train. I don't want to spoil it for you, but I cried like a little kid. :P

• Haha even better. Sounds like a blast

• I'm a whoopie cushion. That's what I bring to the table.

• The piano.

• Probably violin too because I like how elegant it is.

• I am an Electric Guitar who sometimes morphs into a Digital Piano. ;)

• I dunno. I guess I could be a one man band. :P

• Clarinet, I've played it for well over 10 years, and much like yours, it's very expressive and feel it's one of the best instruments out there

What Girls Said 6

• I have no idea, I'm not very musically inclined so I've never learned how to play any instruments. I do love the sound of saxophones though so I'm going to pick that :)

• It's hard to say... Either an acoustic guitar, piano, or the cello.

Those instruments are just so beautiful and I really feel a strong connection when I hear anyone of them.

• I would be the piano since you can play 2 songs at once on it. So you could do some very random things and different types of emotions

• I've played flute and piano irl, but I have to go with viola. It balances out the others but has a richness of it's own that's under appreciated because it doesn't like being a star.

• Harp for harpies

• Oh come on. I bet you are not THAT bad 😆

• I'm eccentric like one probably oh god and I can be a bird brain 😆

And I think the Harp looks cool and dainty

• Definitely piano! I love yiruma!!