Squats? Good or not?

Okay guys I've beeen doin a squat challenge & i stopped on day 21 because i literally saw NO results at all! I have a butt. Just not a toned butt & that is why I tried the squats. I was also doin bridges but I dont see a difference? However I always see pics on fb about girls with huge asses & they all say they got a big butt by doing squats! So what Im I doing wrong? Has anyone ever tried them & they worked? Please share your experience.
Thanks😘

Most Helpful Guy

• Exercise progress is measured in months, not days. How many you do is a big factor, and so is Your nutrition.

• It was a 30 day challenge but like i mentioned i stopped on day 21. I dnt eat junk food anymore since i Wana lose 20 lbs but tbh i dnt eat fruits or veggies at all

What Guys Said 6

• Are you doing squats with weight are are you just squatting only using your body weight?

• you need to increase the weights and intensity in order to get growth otherwise you will plateau

• You have been doing squats every day for 21 days? You need to allow the muscles to heal (grow). I'd say, stop doing squats for about a week or so, while in the mean time you ingest food with lean protein to maximize muscle growth.

• No i haven't its called the 30 day challenge you can google it every 3 days i rest

• Three days is too short to heal, unless you are completely focusing on healing through professional muscular therapy. Allow AT LEAST one week for your muscles to heal... don't abuse them so much.

• have you been using weights? also have you been eating the right ammoutns/types of foods?

• Tbh, play Volleyball. All the girls who have nice butts are made of pure muscle. From playing Volleyball.

• Squats aee good for a cleavland steamer

What Girls Said 1