Do you ever unblock people you have blocked or do they stay blocked forever?

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never unblocked somebody because I assume they will block me after finding out I blocked them and I don't want to feel rejected. I don't block people for being annoying - I block them when they act like they are trying to ruin my reputation or turn people against me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah. I block this guy b4 because he always comment on stuff & say stuff that doesn't have shit to do with the question or just off the wall, nonsensical stuff but I've unblock him. I dont remember why. Even given him Most helpful when I was stressed about something & he said something off the wall but freaking
    hilarious & it made me feel better. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really block people.. just a couple of perverts who wouldn't stop sending perverted and disturbing messages , even after I told them to stop. I don't even remember their usernames so I don't think I'll ever unblock them (even if I did want to do that - which I don't) . And then there was this guy I blocked who wouldn't stop commenting shit on a post of mine. But I unblocked him eventually and started talking normally :p

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh wait - I remember one of them.. sth with strongballs... he wouldn't stop asking unbelievebaly disgusting and disturbing stuff about his "strong balls"...
      So yea, I only block those who send these kinda messages without respecting me..

• I've never blocked anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I block people, they're usually blocked forever. I only block if I've had several bad interactions with that person, or if they block me first.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah sometimes you find you are blocked by someone and you have not idea why lol

• I was blocked by a guy a couple of months ago and I have no idea why. From what I've seen around the site he seems to be good natured and well liked by people, and I've hardly interacted with him directly. He doesn't like me for some reason so I just blocked him back 😂

• Yeah I had the same with some girl. Did you know why she blocked me, I also blocked her back.

• I never block anyone, I don't roll like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 blocked, 1 couldn't let something go even though I was blocked, one is blocked for personal reasons and other is a jerk, I haven't seen 2 of them in a while.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think have had people start up whole new accounts before after I have blocked them just so they can have the last word then block me or delete the new account. LOL

• Show All
    • I just figure that people that are willing to go to that extent of starting a new account are the type of people that act like that to everyone and in the end I end up with maybe one person hating me and they end up with everyone hating them.

• very true.

• I don't block people I only get blocked and from what I can tell it remains the same.

0|0
    0|1
  • I have had a few people blocked, no one at the present time though..

0|0
    0|0
  • On national forgiveness day, thats when i'll unblock the people I've blocked

0|0
    0|0
  • Block them forever, because I block this really creepy guy that kept stalking me, and then I unblocked him after 3 months. Well, after he learned somehow that I had unblocked him he started to request me constantly. So, I blocked him for good now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I don't have anyone blocked. I'm not a little kid that doesn't accept other people's different opinions. I would only block someone if they keep messaging me over and over again with stupid things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably stayed blocked with me

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope, they don't get unblocked, because they always got blocked for good cause. It's mostly people who send me persistently stupid questions via private message.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what the person did. I only hold grudges on people that have betrayed me or lied in a manner that hurry me, so it's pretty likely anyone else would be unblocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • what a dumb question.

0|0
    1|2
  • I am not coward to block anyone here. I used to block those who blocked me first but now unblocked all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually unblock them after a while unless they really got on my bad side...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya cause some bitches on here be crazy

0|0
    0|0