I have no feelings for others?

I'm I the only one that does not care for anyone... like I use to care for people and all that... But now, I don't care for anyone not even my friends :/ I feel like i am turning mean...
this song is how i feel...

I have no feelings... cold like ice.

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of noticed that. All the love Key gives for you and you friendzone him.
    #TheStruggleIsReal

• I wanna feel something, But I'm numb inside... no, feelings >;/ lol

• ^_^ :)

• There we go! What a great start!

What Guys Said 4

• I think that now is the time to stop and try to understand yourself better and logically think about your reasons not to care for anyone. Study yourself in a very cold way, maybe you'll find your answers.

• thanks, I guess i do know why i turning so cold/mean... careless... :/
      i am not happy with myself..

• So no I think that it's time to try to work on what's not making you happy with yourself to change all this situation.

• Sometimes we feel like that - Give it a bit of time and the feeling may pass

• Sounds like chronic depression to me.

• Still shed a tear at Disney movies?

What Girls Said 4

• I was like that all last school year. I now care more about other people.

• I'm going through the exact same thing.

• That is called apathy, and it could be a sign of depression.

• Its okay. You can learn to care about people again. Begin by making donations to charities that help starving people in other countries and do it anonymously. In a couple of months you will begin to carry about others again - if only for those that are hungry, naked and poor.