How do you explain this?

Why can certain girls get who ever they want and people like me have to work for it. Like certain girls just sit down and get anyone. I get they are pretty and what not but when did guys stop going for girls with personality

Most Helpful Guy

• Too be honest, the less attractive girls have to make themselves stand out, by approaching me

i have dated girls who my friends disproved of because "Bro why are u fucking with her? you can do better"

But they had charm personality and i found that cute and attractive
    also the confidence to approach a guy like me is big time! i totally dig it

What Guys Said 2

• People go for physical attraction, particularly in their teens. Hot guys get approached by groups of girls as well. It's just life.

• I don't think you want the kind of guys they attract

What Girls Said 4

• Because they think looks are going to match the personality. Sadly, those guys usually end up in crappy relationships because they are going for the most shallow traits in a woman. Eventually, they will realize they are missing out on a lot of great opportunities with great women because they thought they needed the hottest woman out there.

It'll hurt them in the end.

• I don't know, plenty of guys fancy me but are most of them are guys that get to know me first. So like they don't fall for me at first sight or anything. So personality is definitely something a guy looks for before liking someone.

• They haven't, I'm pretty sure there is still guys out there that aren't that shallow. Your guy will come around. You are pretty! You are just as worth it as all the other girls, but it's going to take the right guy to see it.

• Confidence.