Which political groups do you think has more annoyingly self-righteous and rude people in the US, conservatives or liberals?

As an independent, I never really cared for either side (as long as they don't interfere with my life or affect my freedom as an American citizen) and I'd rather kill myself than to be forced into being aligned with either of them.

• Conservatives
  • Liberals
  • Both sides are full of dumbass hypocrites and self righteous people. Neither are any better than the other.
I mean it's not to say that I have problems with people who lean towards conservatives or liberals. I only have a problem with the extreme far rights and the extreme far lefts.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to say conservative but I think it has more to do with my annoying older relatives than anything else. If any of them were liberal I'm sure I could say both were annoying XD

• Most of my family members (except for a some cousins and possibly my dad) seem to lean towards the left but since they're my family, we all obviously respect each others beliefs and and tolerate it. We never go to the extreme about it and we're too busy with our lives to focus on politics anyway (even though they affect our lives and our country).

• That sounds nice for you :)

What Girls Said 3

• People from both sides can be annoying as hell. I've met some pretty intolerant liberals who pride themselves on being "tolerant".

• You summed it up with option C

• Any person that has politics on their mind 24/7 is likely to be a self-righteous, rude assclown. They often have nothing else in their life to think about.

What Guys Said 2

• I think both sides are equally guilty on this point.

• bith are equally bad. politics shoulnd't be so vitriolic.