When you think of North Korea, what first comes to mind?

North Korea!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 20

• Before I begin, let me say I am speaking about the government of North Korea, not its citizens.

I think of the totalitarian blight that it is. I think how unfortunate its citizens are with North Korea's stupid collective farming which has been the death of millions. I think of how any criticism of the party or that punk ass bitch Kim Jong Un will result in you disappearing from the face of the earth. I think of the news media of North Korea and I wonder how they can write such lies without laughing to death. I think of how you can get arrested and jailed for the heinous crime of traveling within the country's own borders without permission. I think of how clerics of various religions were beheaded back in the 50s and 60s. I think of how hundreds of thousands have been tortured and eventually gone to their deaths in "reeducation" camps (I suppose they teach inmates how to become corpses). I think about how their state attorneys have a conviction rate of virtually 100%, thus proving their courts are about as legit as a three dollar bill. I think about how North Korea seems compelled to rattle it's saber every spring. I think how North Korea, not content to brutalize its own citizens, kidnaps Japanese and South Koreans every year.

And yet just a hope across the DMZ and you have one of the finest nations in the world, South Korea. It became industrialized almost overnight. It has one of the highest standards of living on the planet. It's a major electronics contributor, rocketing to the top in terms of robotics. It's a major ship and car producer. It's a mover and a shaker in the world for such a small country.

• 3 generations of punishment. It's seriously the most draconian punishment I've ever heard of. We have a modern day holocaust going on but we can't do anything because they'll launch a crap load of missiles at South Korea's capital which is very inconveniently located really close to the border. So they'd leave that place as nothing more than a crater.

• Yeah it sucks we can't roll in there and take them out and liberate all of the victims living under the south's oppressive rule.

• 0|1
  • Terrorism, hatred, oppression, starvation are a few things that come to mind.

• Kim Jong Ill
    Kim Jong Un
    Team America!

• The Adventures of Kim Jong Un

www.youtube.com/watch

• I think mostly the same as everyone else thinks about that place.

• Undemocracy and ugly people

• a fucking piece of shit leader.

• Kim Jong crapheads induced misery on the people in the country.

• 0|0
  • Very well fed leaders & a starving general population & political repression.

• They are developing computer processors and microchips then any other country can...

• I find girls from Korea really cute...

• park ji sung the footy player btwn he should join manu again xD

• Probably the death camps

• Communism and the movie The Interview lol.

• DEAR LEADER!

• America, FUCK YEAH!!!

Kim Jung-Il: I'm so ronery. So ronery, so sadry arone...