Are you guys religous :)?

I just got back from church ! I feel soo relieved and at peace who else goes to church? How does it make you feel?:)

Updates:
Welcome !:)
Welcome :) lol i accidently updated the question !

1|0
17|37

Most Helpful Guy

• I go to church and I'm part on the worship band. My sister sings, I play my guitar to every song, and we have a mean piano player! He knows how to make a piano sing. He's very religious and really good!!! It makes me feel so joyful that I can praise Jesus with my gift. My sister and I have been baptized in holy water and we are on our way to Heaven.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 36

• I'm not religious. I can't believe stuff without physical evidence. Also a group ofpeople standing, sitting, singing, reciting in unison creeps me out. I can enjoy a good sermon though, but it has to be pretty liberal -- Unitarian is good, and I used to go to an ELCA church with my ex-wife and the pastor gave great sermons about how to live a balanced life.

3|1
    0|1
  • Yes, I'm religious. Actually, I do go to Church sometimes but as I'm an Indian, we have this Hindu religion and I'm a hindu. So I visit temples and you are right, it feels really amazing. Something like an invisible thing did something to get your mind at HUGE PEACE. I dunno but it's really great!

2|0
    1|0
  • Yup I'm Pentecostal, the excited sect of Christianity

( this is how my church is lol )
    https://youtu.be/XPJZHKz0mSE

1|1
    2|1
    • O by the way the why they dress in that video, now that's how you dress for Sunday church.

• I'm catholic

2|1
    1|0
  • I'm not into religions, I think we'd do better without them and with some form of alternative solutions instead that rely less on believing things we can't know.

2|3
    0|3
  • Yes, I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to live Christian, but I don't go to church, I'll do bible studies and read my bible.

It is very nice, that peaceful feeling is something amazing.

1|1
    0|0
  • I use the time to mediate and pray and I generally feel just as you described.

I seldom go to church but I commune with God pretty regularly.

1|0
    1|0
  • I did a 15 day novena to Jesus wishing 3 wishes... but even if he doesn't grant me those 3 wishes still I believe in him :)

1|0
    1|0
  • I get this weird burning sensation when I go to a church, and then I start to give off a sulfery smell. Dunno why.

1|2
    0|0
  • I do on occasion... I'm not a very good christian

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really religious. I was raised Roman Catholic. I always felt completely awful after confession.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am non religious

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't get what people see in it.

3|0
    0|0
  • I had several near death experiences. So I know whats out there. I use to be an Atheist, not anymore.

0|3
    1|0
    • Show All
    • Thats crazyy thanks for sharing that !:)

• once the vision stopped, i looked to the mans feet, i think it was jesus because he had pure white robes, was so loving in nature, he knew me before i was born.

I said to him "No i am not ready"

so he said "And so shall be"

then BAM!!! everything fades away... i hear the stupid infomercial, i fall to the ground... my ribs hit the side of the bed, and i begin to breathe.

i had a major breathing headache that lasted for over 2 hours...

• I feel peace too with my my self and with all people

1|0
    0|0
  • Religion destroyed me. I'm gonna say no.

1|0
    0|2
  • I'm an atheist so I don't go to church.
    The few times that I've been inside churches I felt very uncomfortable. The only religious place that I was at peace at was the Westminster Abbey in London, UK

1|0
    0|1
  • I am not a religious person, but I do like thinking about the Universe, and how it operates.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm agnostic and happy. Though if religion makes you happy then good for you, :) Just remember not to push it on others and accept people are different.

1|1
    0|0
  • not me - - -

1|0
    0|0
  • I am agnostic

1|1
    0|1
  • I don't go. I always feel weird in church. I'm not athiest though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am religious but I don't like nor believe in organized religion

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even remotely.

1|0
    0|1
  • i can't say i'm religious but i'm a Muslim and proud to be one

2|0
    1|0
  • Yes, I am a Christian. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i go to church every Sunday and sometimes more

1|0
    1|0
  • I am a religious Roman Catholic.

1|0
    1|0
  • Nah. I don't believe in god. But sometimes i praise my lord Cthulhu.

1|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Ain't nobody got time for boring ass Catholic church.

4|1
    1|6
  • I dont consider myself religious. I am a Christian, I'm trying to live how a Christian should be, I don't go to church all the time, I sometimes neglect church duties but I have a strong faith in God and I maintain a good relationship with Him.

1|1
    0|0
  • This should be a poll :3

And no, I'm not religious.

When I went to church, I loved the stories the preacher told, I loved the one about the rich man wanting the poor man's lamb and the communal soup story. But I was bored most other times and yawned way more than normal. I think it's cause and effect now.

0|1
    0|1
  • I just started going to church again last month. I feel a lot calm now and less stressed. I haven't really been reading my bible lately so I'm going to try and read a few pages each night before I go to bed starting tomorrow.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not religious at all.

2|0
    0|1
  • Well I'm Christian or at least that's my religion I'm not sure how good or if I can truly give myself that title considering I don't go very often or do a lot of other stuff I should do and do things I shouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish I could be sometimes, haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to go to youth group because they gave out cookies.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm not religious at all.

2|0
    0|3
    • I guess 2 people really don't like seeing certain things being said, even if it's extremely trivial. Oh well, what can you do?

• @Drednaught: They're probably the kind of people who think everyone needs to be religious. For me, religion is a very personal choice. I grew up Christian and it took me a couple of years to decide if I wanted to continue being one. People here get so offended when I say I'm not religious, it's crazy.

• I Don't know. My head is a mess.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not hardcore, but I am Christian. I watched Son of God last night on netflix. Lol.

0|1
    1|1
  • soy catolica but i don't go to church.. :/
    soon i am going to go back to church...

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a proud atheist! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would trust you more because you would be like a good guy and do the right things

0|0
    0|0
  • I just started going it feels great😊

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah I am. I don't go to church or read the bible much but I went today with my dad. There was worship and bible study

1|0
    1|0