Do u really hate egyptians?

iam egyptian, i was in sharm el sheikh, met a polish girl and she said to me polish people hate egypytians but she liked me.
i want u to be honest, do u hate us?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, @georgesoap, I... Married us.
    Four years ago, a man from Egypt found me on Fb and we had started a whirlwind romance by chance. After getting to know him and his family on Skype, I then flew off to the magical land of Cairo, where I stayed 30 days. Things went so well that I hopped back on board a few months after returning to the states, and it was There, we ended up tying the knot at the Ministry of Justice.
    I am back in the states now and with this, Still married to my Egyptian husband. With all the toil and trouble out in the Middle East that has become worse and with our own personal problems, I have not returned to him.
    I have no problems with really Any people of a different nature. However, Egyptian people can be quite controlling at times and with the ones who are Muslim, have over time made them Stereotype... Controlling and strict.
    Perhaps you are Not Muslim but a Coptic Christan, @georgesoap. I dated one near to my house and he was quite different from my husband out in Egypt.
    This polish girl may have found some chemistry that you both shared and with not knowing off hand each Egyptian personally, she saw That... She liked me.
    It's funny you should mention Sharm here, dear. My husband had gone there after I had left Egypt, to drive a tour bus and see what it was all about. With his strict upbringing, he found it less than charming and Quite... Alarming with half naked Girls... Polish and all. lol
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 9

• Not at all... I don't know anyone who does either.

• No.

That's cos most of them haven't experience arabics and other ethnics much. They live in their fish bowls.

• Do Polish people dislike Egyptians? I don't know for I'm not polish nor do I know anyone from Poland or lived there. I don't know who would dislike Egyptian people. I like Eygptian people and they're always asking if I'm Eygptian for some reason.

• nope i don't

• I have met only 1 egyptian person until now and he didn't give me a great image. But I guess a-holes exist in every culture and nationality lol. Other than that, I have no beef with egyptian people :D

• I don't hate you.
    I haven't studied much on Egyptian culture yet but I have had an Egyptian classmate and she is one of the most sweetest and smart people I have met.

• nahhh i dont event know any Egyptians haha so i can't say i hate any :") but you are known for the egyptian walk here in australia haha :)

• i do not hate you
    why should i hate?

• because western peopole think that all arab are terrorists.
      iam not terrorist.

• not all of us think you are all terrorists, at least the ones who have brain lol

• I dont hate anybody

What Guys Said 19

• There are some stupid people that will hate you simply because you're Egyptian, yeah. There are also some stupid people who will hate me simply because I'm an American; the list goes on and on.

Anyway, no, I don't hate Egyptians at all. I was very supportive of your January 25 Revolution and I hope that you guys achieve what you deserve in that regard.

• There will always be people out there that hate whichever race for whatever reason. Lift your head up high and ignore it.

• thanks a lot man, i know that u dont like our culture. yes i admit that there r a lot of stupid people in everywhere, but i wanted to say in this post believe me there are a lot of good and openminded people in egypt.

• How can you assume that I don't like your culture? Stop making blind assumptions. Just because one person doesn't like your culture doesn't mean that we all do.

• Nope. Don't hate anyone. Actually, I think Egyptians are pretty neat people, though I haven't met many.

• I have no problems with any egyptian people

• No i dont hate Egyptians only, i hate everyone. I am grumpy.

• Why was she in Egypt if she hates the people?

• No, I don't hate them.

• Of course not. I do not hate any group except people who ARE haters, such as Nazis or KKK members.

• me too, i hate extremists, zionists, extremist muslims, and christians.

• Nope coz I am Egyptian

• Naa I live @justbanANNAz

• Nope not at all

• I do in fact detest Egyptians for they have butchered the Arab language and replaced it with the abomination that is Musri!
    Lol just kidding, but that's actually what my teacher said.

Na man, Egyptians are cool, they can't speak Arabic but they're cool.
    Again just kidding... Or am I?

• (•_•) .. ∫
    \ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

The fuck you lookin' at?
    Keep scrolling down

and no i don't

• Oh for Christ's sake.

• I have no feelings towards or agaisnt them and I am not polish.

• Well not Egyptians in general but Islamphobia is quite prevalent among white people. Also Egypt does have a bad reputation like India for harassing women

• I'm indifferent.

• If you give me an Egyptian girlfriend I won't hate you

• Of course not. There are good and bad people in any country, it would be stupid to hate the entire nation.