What type of sleeper are you?

Blanket hog? Cuddler? Sleep walker? Sleep talker?

I forgot to add the type of sleeper I am. I take forever to fall sleep, sleep talk, hog the blankets but don't keep them on me just off the other person, and I am a violent cuddler. Violent cuddler meaning I kick but also practically throw myself on top of the person I am sleeping next to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Me? I'm a sleep walker, a blanket hog I and kind of a bed destroyer mean I start out in my own litter area then I slowly take over the bed and often wake up in with the bed destroyed lol. Though if something like a person or a animal is in the bed then I normally stick to my own section it also takes about an hour for me to fall asleep in which I will probably toss and turn lol.

What Guys Said 17

• A pincher cos for some strange reason I often wake up with strange marks on my arms as if I was pinching myself in my sleep for me to wake up.

• Very light sleeper - On might side slight curl - Tend not to move during the night but tend not to sleep a lot 4/5 hours.

• I toss and turn and have to lie on several different sides for awhile before I finally fall asleep. I HAVE to have a pillow between my knees. When I was a kid I apparently slept walk outside walked across the street at night and lied down on my neighbors rocking bench on their porch...

• Cuddler nothing better than drifting off to sleep wrapped around a nice girl

• The type that razes entire forests and doesn't wake up for anything.

• I don't know hopefully none

• whats sleep?

• Where's the farter? LOL I'm a fart bomb when I'm asleep

• Take forever to fall asleep. Rustler.

• Haha, I understand I take about an hour.

• Cuddler n I need someone to cuddle 😶

• I'm architecture student...

• Blanket bog and cuddler sometimes

• I don't sleep

• On my stomach with one leg up and 2 arms down.
    I'm weird.

• I'm kind of a cuddler. Every time i wake up, i have one of my pillows in a bear hug, nuzzling it. 😅

• all ov fdem

• All of the above except sleepwalker.

What Girls Said 26

• The type to lay in the middle of the bed upside down or sideways, fall asleep very fast, and barely move until morning. 💤

• I will probably kick or hit someone by accident. :p I wake up with bruises on my legs often, it's weird.

• I actually woke up with a dent in my shin three nights ago... I was so confused in the morning.

• Omg this is seriously hilarious XD

• But I seriously feel so bad for him. Haha, I have no idea how he puts up with me.

• Sleep walker, sleep talker, kicker, tosser and turner.

• I love fluffy blankets and snuggling, although I can get hot when snuggling, so about half way through the night I'll turn to cool off. I'm also a light sleeper, but on occasion I'll end up on the other side of the bed and not remember moving :P My friends have also told me that I make cute little noises when I sleep XD

• I sleep very quiet in the fetus position. If I'm warm, I grab my blankets with my legs and if I sleep with someone else I'm a hugger and fully crawl against the person.

• I'm definitely a blanket hog... And sometimes I'm a bed hog too lmfao 😁

• Sometimes I talk in my sleep. There was a time I was fighting in my sleep. I've only slept walked three times. Blanket and pillow hog say no more bc I'm definitely one of those sleepers if nothing else.

• A blanket hogger 🙈 hehe

• I talk a little in my sleep I guess. I also moan sometimes. 😶

• I need at least half an hour to fall asleep, I wake up 2 or 3 times during the night, I turn in bed a lot, I always need to be fully covered, and I need the room to be 100% dark and quiet.

• Pretty much all but i dont sleep walk anymore and I rarely sleep talk unless I'm stressed out about something

• I just nice to my side of the bed and just lay there

• I sleep curled up cuddling the wall lol. I can't stand blanket hogs!

• A cuddler and a blanket hogger. I need blankets to sleep everyday otherwise I can't fall asleep. Occasionally when I'm too stressed out I'd sleep talk.

• A cuddler and blanket hog lol

• The "I take all the king bed space and sleep curse like a sailor" type.

• I sleep as if I am laying in a coffin.

• Cuddler or blanket hogger... I just like to put my legs up on whatever is next to me. :p

• I snore... ugh. And I move a lot in my sleep as well.

• Occasionally a sleep taller..

• A definite blanket hog, haha, too bad its just me in the bed

• It's takes me forever to fall asleep and depending how tired I am I'm a heavy sleeper.

• Cuddler 😉

• Cuddler. :D

• I take some time to fall asleep usually as well. I curl up on my side, it's the most comfortable. I have no idea if I am a sleep talker, snorer or anything, but I do move around a bit (like toss and turn).

• Blanket hog