Insomina question? It's a quick?

What causes insomnia?

I've been dealing with this for a. couple years now and I dont really know what triggers it besides overthinking things

Most Helpful Guy

• Anxiety, lack of physical activity.

• I pretty much think that's the case then.

• I used to have a very serious problem with it. I had to take melatonin for awhile. I started exercising more rigorously so that I would be fatigued when I went to sleep which helped. Because staying on melatonin for awhile can get you addicted and make it next to impossible to fall asleep without it after you use it for extended periods of time.

What Guys Said 1

• It is not one thing - It is usually a combination of factors - I have myself - I find a google research session very interesting now and again

What Girls Said 2

• Either you're too stress or anxiety issues.

• It could be stress too if you have a lot on your plate, you could try playing relaxing music, or try running or doing some type of cardio before you sleep, and try not to eat at least an hour before bed cause that also adds to not sleeping