Do you know when to stop eating?

I've noticed recently that I've been eating a lot more than normal. Usually, I know when to stop eating because of obvious signs (feeling full, feel satisfied, etc.) but lately I am just clearing the plate !

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I always clear plate too if you are worried look at the portion sizes you are dishing out.

• Well, I'm not getting overweight at all, so I say yes. :P

What Girls Said 4

• Not exactly... when I don't like the food, I know when to stop lol, but when I do like it, I keep eating because it's delicious not cuz I'm hungry... untiiiil I don't feel good..

• I tend to clear the plate too. I put on my plate only what I should eat, though. In order to realise when you're full, you have to eat slowly, be focused on your food and leave your fork down occasionally.

• Usually I eat everything I put on my plate because I don't like wasting food. I just make sure that my eating choices are healthy :)

50% of the plate = veggies
    25% = protein
    25% = carbs

• When I took in all my calories for the day